Ratings for Dr. Jeanne M. Pare

She is the best doctor in that practice and I would not recommend any of the other providers in that practice

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Extremely caring physician, gives you plenty of time. Dr. Pare is exceptionally thorough and very knowledgeable . She always finds time for you if you really need her.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Nurses rude and make fun of patients questions they thought I was a big joke today.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Pare anther staff are excellent. They exceeded my expectations from the very first visit. I have been there over 8 years now and although I was a difficult case, my treatment plan is working well. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Pare's professionalism, attention to research and detail, and care for her patients' well being.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Pare by a friend, and had to wait months for the first visit. She, however, the most thorough and patient rheumatologist I have seen. I am completely satisfied with her knowledge, ability to work with me in finding alternative treatment, and concern for my wellbeing. I highly recommend Dr. Pare!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Always makes emergency appointments even if over booked, responds to calls in a reasonable amount of time, pleasant and helpful overall great doctor

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

This was my wife's first visit with Dr. Pare for pain in fingertips and toes. We feel that she did a very thorough exam and that she collected alot of information about the issue. She spent about 30 minutes with us, explained what she suspected and described what tests she wanted done to support. She is contacting some of the past Dr's. we have seen to gather the information they have. She did the bloodwork right there in the office. She is contacting our prescription insurance to help get the medicine authorized. The only down side is that it takes a long time to get an appointment with her. This one took 4 months to get. She said she wants to see my wife again in "a few months". The next available date was 4-13-11. In general, we were very happy with the service the Dr. provided. I am hoping the next visit goes as good.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

If you think it takes a long time trying to get an appointment with Dr. Pare just wait until you have a medical emergency and really need her, she won’t even show up to the hospital! Dr Pare treated my wife for RA and one day my wife complained of back pain and thought the RA had spread into her back. She called the Dover office and they told her to go see her primary care doctor. The next morning I took her to the ER where she was admitted into the Intensive Care unit. I called Dr Pare until I finally got her on the phone and explained my wife was in the hospital and asked her to come down, She said she would but she never showed up and wife died later that same day. I later found out she was the staff Rheumatologist at the hospital. It turns out the treatment she was on had suppressed her immunity and her body shut down due to septic shock. Good luck under care of Dr Jeanne Pare, maybe she’ll have time for you. Our three children still have a lot of questions.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Pare is on top of her game: in research, with new treatments, referrals when needed, and in ensuring her patients get the best treatment. A+

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

Dr. Jeanne M. Pare's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1986)

AARP