Ratings for Dr. Martin Strban

Dr Strbsn is a knowledgeable doctor but very hard to get past the condescending attitude. Treats patients as if the are making up issues. Best to just stop talking.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

This man is patient, caring and really listens! He treated my husband and spoke directly to me as well! Treated my husband with care and dignity . He treated me with respect. He took time to listen to my concerns! The best! His staff is great as well! You could not be in better hands! If only more Drs. we're like him! Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Strban is a very thorough physician. My last appointment with him lasted over an hour. This doesn't happen with most doctors.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr Strban has been my respirologist for the last 6 years and has been curtious, helpful, knowledgeable and a downright decent person. Caring and understanding I wouldn't be able to find anything negative to say. I'm sorry for these folks who experienced something different.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I have mixed feelings about this doctor. I was referred to him about 3 yrs ago and found him detached. I recently spent 10 hours in the hosp. and he happened to be the specialist on call that day and he was more than informative. THEN..my condition is critical and I can't get any treatment from him for 2 weeks. As much as I called his office and begged to get in sooner to ease my discomfort, I felt like I was being sloughed off

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Very condescending. Complete lack of communication skills. Best to avoid if possible!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Incredible mean. Doesn't listen and has a horrible attitude.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I have to believe that some of these ratings are fake. Based on a family member's experience, this is NOT a good doctor. Zero doctor-patient skills. He should start listening to his patients and not telling them that their symptoms are 'in their head'.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

After being hospitalized Dr Strban was assigned to me. I received the most thorough and complete care that I have ever experienced from an MD. His treatment got me back on my feet and onto living a more productive life. Excellent.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr Strban was great. He is the first doctor to listen to what I had to say and actually seems concerned about my symptoms. He asked me many questions about my history and answered all the questions that I had. He also noticed some stuff on older tests that didn't seem quit right, which other doctors made no mention of . This is definitely the best doctor I have seen so far. Some of the other ratings here are surprising to me.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014