Ratings for Dr. Martin Strban

His bed side manner was just brutal. And he smelled like farts.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Me too. This doctor was recommended as a Respirologist. Dismissive, arrogant, chronically overbooks.. An hour wait is not unusual. Lacks compassion, knowledge, timeliness,. Dismissive and insulting beyond the point of rude. If one is diagnosed with IPF - run from this man. Any doctor recommending him as a Respirologist/Pulmonary professional should also be sent back to University. Investigate the doctors he is recommending. An utter waste of time with profound consequences. Shame on the chilling demeanor of this man.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Rude. Condescending. Unprofessional. Insulting. Three strikes and and he is out. Neither myself nor any family member will step foot in his office again. The only reason I didn't walk out was because I wanted to see just how ridiculous things could get.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

So, I had Dr.Strban a couple years ago in emergency and had a bit of a bad experience with him. So when I was recommended to see him again was leery. I certainly am glad that I got to see him again. He was very compassionate and caring towards me. I started crying because of something and he was genuinely so caring towards me and tried to make me feel better. He saw me on a Friday when his office is normally closed. He wrote, not typed, 3 pages of what I was talking to him about, very thorough! He certainly knew his stuff and really knew about other medical issues that I had, almost more than my other specialists. So, all in all I had a great appt and look forward to going back in a month.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr Strbsn is a knowledgeable doctor but very hard to get past the condescending attitude. Treats patients as if the are making up issues. Best to just stop talking.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

This man is patient, caring and really listens! He treated my husband and spoke directly to me as well! Treated my husband with care and dignity . He treated me with respect. He took time to listen to my concerns! The best! His staff is great as well! You could not be in better hands! If only more Drs. we're like him! Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Strban is a very thorough physician. My last appointment with him lasted over an hour. This doesn't happen with most doctors.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr Strban has been my respirologist for the last 6 years and has been curtious, helpful, knowledgeable and a downright decent person. Caring and understanding I wouldn't be able to find anything negative to say. I'm sorry for these folks who experienced something different.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I have mixed feelings about this doctor. I was referred to him about 3 yrs ago and found him detached. I recently spent 10 hours in the hosp. and he happened to be the specialist on call that day and he was more than informative. THEN..my condition is critical and I can't get any treatment from him for 2 weeks. As much as I called his office and begged to get in sooner to ease my discomfort, I felt like I was being sloughed off

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Very condescending. Complete lack of communication skills. Best to avoid if possible!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015