Ratings for Dr. Sarah Speese

I have been Dr. Speese's patient for years. I find her to be knowledgeable and most helpful. She has a pleasant personality and is always ready to listen to any concerns. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone looking for a ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Great obgyn I went for a Yearly check up thinking I had a copay and it was free the wait was lengthy but it was worth it. She's very knowledgeable and shows concern.I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Speese's for over 18 years. She literally saved my life. She listens to her patients concerns.She has a wonderful bedside manner. I would never go anywhere else and ALWAYS tell everyone I know to go to her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

Very personable and a great doctor. I spent the money, but it was well worth it.I really like having a female physician. She understands what we go through, she is supportive, kind and a great doc!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Has no idea about any sort of rare occurances and thinks that passing out and getting dizzy is normal for being pregnant and is not a complication. Would not recommend this doctor. Her bedside manner isn't great either she's just in and out without really talking to you.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

I have been a patient of dr. Speese for over 10 yrs. I do wish the wait time was better, but when I do get in the room, I feel that dr. Speece gives me her complete attention. I like that I can get my mammogram while at the office. I had a minor surgery and had to pay $500.00 up front...we had no choice but to pay with credit card. That part of the experience is disheartening, but that's life....I'm told. Dr. Speese will continue to be my dr. - I like her personality.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Dr. Speese was my ob/gyn for both of my pregnancies and my hysterectomy. After my second delivery I experienced total pelvic prolapse and it was awful. She and Dr. Joseph did surgery that has totally changed my life. She does have an odd personality but she is a very good doctor and will take great care of you.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Speese practices medicine with the refreshing "feeling" that she actually cares for her patients. She works quickly when a patient presents a "real" health concern. She compassionately evaluates options for a patients problems and she empathizes with the difficulties that patients have to go through with arrogant insurance companies. I would highly recommend Dr. Speese to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

Dr. Sarah Speese's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1986)