Ratings for Dr. Almond J. Drake

I have never encountered another doctor quite like Dr. Drake. He is one of the most intelligent, likable, thorough people I have ever met. I trust him with my healthcare 100%. ECU Physicians is fortunate to have a person of this caliber on their staff. I wish all doctors could take lessons from Dr. Drake on patient care and beside manner. Thanks, Dr. Drake! You're the best.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

My first visit to and Endo. doctor.I was greeted and made comfortable.He talked to my husband whom stayed in the room with me.Spent several hours with us.Answered all our questions.Performed biopsies and ultrasound measurements on my thyroid.Frequently asked if I was ok.Very impressed with him Lucky to have him as my doctor.He is very busy and takes a personal interest in patient.Recommend him to everyone.Diagnosed my problem,very happy.Very professional.I sleep well at night not worrying about it.I feel he is watching out for me.Mails me all copies of test results.I had phoned his office once and he personally called me back.He is excellent doctor for me.I trust him and let him be in control of guiding me in my healthcare.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

BY FAR THE BEST DOCTOR I'VE MET AND HAD IN A LONG TIME.VERY THOROUGH,ONCE CALLED ME AT 630PM,NEVER EVER HAPPENED

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Only endo I know that is willing to spend actually time with the patient. When I met with Dr. Drake for the first time I bet he spent 2 hours with me. I have never received that much time from any medical professional, much less a specialist. He is friendly, knowledgable and cares for his patients. I would higly recommend Dr. Al Drake. New Endos should strive to emmulate his service and skill.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Amazing doctor, experienced, efficient, thorough, and personable. One of the best in the world.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

Dr. Almond J. Drake's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal