Ratings for Dr. G. RADFORD Moeller

dr.moeller is very caring.he is a professional in his field and can refer you to great drs. when it comes to other issues i have.never rushes me and listens to what i have to say or ask ! i am usually called into my room within 5 min. and he appears about 5-10 mins. after the nurse is finished with me. when i call, make appts, have questions - the staff is very courteous and caring. taking me out to my vehicle in a wheelchair no matter the weather, always a big smile and bids me a great day ! highly recommend .

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Rad is a difficult man to deal with. His staff on the other hand is awesome.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

Dr. Moeller is caring and my experience with him has been life changing. Prior to seeing him I could not even step up one quarter of an inch and was in constant pain. Now with the care he has given me and the medication my quality of life has improved significantly. I cannot say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

He had never made me feel as if he were in a rush. He's always been patient and kind. The staff is also very nice.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Would recommend this doctor. excellent staff. never had to wait.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr. Rad has been my doctor fr over twenty years . He has never made me feel like he is in a hurry. He is a doctor who cares and its appreciated!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Rad rushes around in too much of a hurry. Otherwise he is awesome.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. G. RADFORD Moeller's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Havelock, NC