Ratings for Dr. Kelli M. Carter

Office staff gossips about your health to people in community. Dr. Carter told me to excuse her that she had to go to the next room to see a nasty (insert slang for female part). What if I had known the lady in the next room? She is insensitive and uncaring and uses bad words. She is known as the doc to go to if you want a prescription for anything. You will have to go monthly for prescription refills. Homestly, I stayed 2 years too long...I would drive to Augusta before seeing her again.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Very smart and compassionate, takes time to go into detail about a health issue with this patient.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Carter is never available to see her patients. Every time I go I see the PA. I requested on many occassions to see her personally - but I'm not a friend of hers so I don't get to see her. Also, she still requires you to see her everytime you need a refill. I'm not talking pain meds or anything like that. I talking about my hormone pill. I could tell the nurse over the phone how I am and that would be doing more than the PA does and the nurse could call in my perscription. I feel like the only reason they want to be seen is so they can bill me and my insurance company for an office visit.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Carter is caring and efficient. Don't believe the rumors. She will give you a prescription for up to 3 months without having to visit again, which saves me money. I can talk to her about anything without being judged. Yes, the wait is sometimes long, but worth it. I am not an employee of hers...just to clarify.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

this doctor is very, very unprofessional. she does not see her patients...she has her PA to see patients. She has not seen this patient in over one year. She has very unprofessional signs posted in her office (ex. Adjust your attitude before entering or Dr. Carter will adjust it for you & the more you whine, the longer you will wait) There is a lot of foul lanquage used by doctor and staff. Turn over in office is unbelievable. Only one staff person has remained since Dr. opened her office. Dr. demands seeing you upon all prescription refills....

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

Dr. Kelli M. Carter's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Thomson, GA