Ratings for Dr. RAYMOND B. Coors

Dr. Coors performed an open reduction of a nasal fracture to fix my broken nose and repair the septum. He did okay setting the bones but botched the septum repair leaving the septum more displaced than when my nose was broken. He only used one suture, no internal splints, and left a fragment of cartilage protruding from the incision wound. On my follow up, he refused to answer my questions, acknowledge the mistake, or explain why it happened. I went to Dr. Schwetschenau who confirmed the mistakes (in both procedure and execution). Dr. S. repaired the job within a week of my visit. Dr. Coors has the worst bedside manner I've ever experienced.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Coors is very good. My son had terrible ear aches and only Dr. Coors knew what was wrong. He had them taken out and VOILA!!! Michael is now just fine!!! ears are now fine and his breathing is MUCH BETTER. no more of that irrtiating cough either.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

Dr. Coors makes you feel comfortable right away. He listens to you, and patiently explains whatever procedure he plans. I've recommended him to others. He's the best ENT physician I've ever gone to.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

Dr. RAYMOND B. Coors's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)