I had problem with my front teeth for a long time and did not have to courage to fix the black marks between them. When I met the doctor and she pointed out ways to help me, I was thrilled to have the front teeth fixed with crowns in the same day. The transformation was magical and I can smile again with confidence They have this machine that can solve my biggest problem in my life instantly. She fixed the front teeth like a piece of art! I gained my smile back without any pain at all.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

My implants were in for 19 years by Dr. Shirley. Not only can I smile everyday with confidence, I can enjoy my food without hesitation. She has always been looking after my teeth from then onward and I thank her for the professionalism and personal care.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr Shirley Cheong and her dedicated team are TRULY WONDERFUL. She treats a prospective patient with dignity and kindness . She provides a detailed description of every procedure and works with expertise , enthusiasm, patience and care. I believe that, at her clinic, it is not possible to obtain better dental care in the Toronto area. Her specially chosen reception desk people are very charming, knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

At the urging of my friends, I left my dentist of 15+ years to see Dr. Shirley. Had I known just how much she cares about each individual patient, her integrity and passion for dentistry, I probably would have gone to see her way sooner. We're doing Invisalign braces together and part way through, I noticed something that I didn't like and worried that my smile would turn out badly. I asked Dr. Shirley about it and she agreed: we needed to do something about it. She not only reassured me that this was fixable, but also gave me multiple options on how to fix it. We ended up ordering extra trays (at no extra cost) and this is just one way she has cared for me and my family. I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Shirley, her husband - Dr. Kenny and their amazing staff to everyone. Truly the best dentists ever.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Our family has been seeing Dr. Shirley for many years. Not only did she fix my long term gum disease, my smile has been restored and I no longer need to cover my mouth to smile. This is a very unique dentist that I felt comfortable to talk to because she listens and attends to my needs.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Following her suggestions to custom made my comfortable high tech night guard in her clinic after my root canal treatment is the smartest dental decision I have ever made. The headache in the morning was gone because I cannot clench any more over night - something I was totally unaware of before. My cavities were also treated almost painlessly without a needle. Feel safe in a gentle, skillful and smart hand.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

My implant teeth helped me with my smile and function for 18 years. Everyone gives me compliment about my smile and I have no problem showing my teeth in pictures. I am extremely satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Listening to her explain my condition on the computer screen, then go through the options, Dr. Shirley exudes confidence and instills trust. After the explanations, I decided on doing a bridge. I was quite surprised it can be done in one visit. Dr. Shirley has installed the latest Cerec in the office which carves out the bridge thus saving time and money for the patient. I like a professional up on the latest technologies of the profession. Indeed, I found out she was once a lecturer at the U of T dental school. At the forefront of the theoretical aspects and from experience in her chair, dexterous in the skills, with Dr. Shirley, I know I am being treated by the best.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I have experience with a few dentists in another country, but none of them could compare to Dr. Shirley Cheong. I’m so glad that I have Dr. Cheong take care of my oral health. I have to commute 50+ Km to her office, but it is well worth it. My biggest problem was one lost tooth. Dr. Cheong urged me to have an implant before too much bone mass is lost due to aging. Dr. Cheong addressed my financial considerations and assured me that it would not hurt. I have very low pain threshold, and I was really frightened about the procedures. I delayed the decision until I heard from someone at work whose implant simply fell off. It turned out to be completely painless, thanks to Doctor’s skillful hands. Dr. Cheong had both function and aesthetics in her mind. The new tooth was implanted so perfectly that I started using it seamlessly with the other teeth immediately without any problems. After a short while, I could not tell which one was the fake tooth. In less than a year, Dr. Cheong showed me that there was a marked improvement with my oral hygiene. The implant filled the gap where one tooth was missing. Now I can brush my teeth properly, which helps with the overall dental health. Dr. Cheong also educates me. She is very knowledgeable and communicates clearly with the aid of photos, x-rays, and videos. She teaches me how to communicate with her during procedures that also contributed to the very successful implant. Dr. Cheong is the most skillful dentist I have ever met. Staffs in the office are very pleasant, helpful, professional, and efficient. Clerical staffs process my insurance claims and remind me of upcoming appointments. I really appreciate the whole team, and I highly recommend Dr. Shirley Cheong and Dr. Kenny Chan, who also takes care of my son.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Shirley Cheong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Japanese
  • Mandarin
  • Cantonese

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had problem with my front teeth for a long time and did not have to courage to fix the black marks between them. When I met the doctor and she pointed out w..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Difficult communications... For us unilingual people of English... chose another clinic. Also very insurance driven so I wonder if I did not have insurance what..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My implants were in for 19 years by Dr. Shirley. Not only can I smile everyday with confidence, I can enjoy my food without hesitation. She has always been l..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. " I have had a few cleanings and a checkup done at this office and it always seems to be unclear why I am there or what is being done. One time I was told I need..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Hmm, can I just post rating without registration? So anyone can post a review posing as different people?"

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Shirley Cheong and her dedicated team are TRULY WONDERFUL. She treats a prospective patient with dignity and kindness . She provides a detailed descripti..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From Norman Macleod-----Professor of Engineering and Applied Mathematics. (Scotland and Canada,) To Dr Ken and Dr Shirley"

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "At the urging of my friends, I left my dentist of 15+ years to see Dr. Shirley. Had I known just how much she cares about each individual patient, her integri..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been seeing Dr. Shirley for many years. Not only did she fix my long term gum disease, my smile has been restored and I no longer need to cover m..."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Funny stuff going on with our insurance. Not clear at the time what is being billed. staff are not helpful or upfront. Been there twice. Will not be returning..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Following her suggestions to custom made my comfortable high tech night guard in her clinic after my root canal treatment is the smartest dental decision I hav..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My implant teeth helped me with my smile and function for 18 years. Everyone gives me compliment about my smile and I have no problem showing my teeth in pictu..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Listening to her explain my condition on the computer screen, then go through the options, Dr. Shirley exudes confidence and instills trust. After the explanati..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have experience with a few dentists in another country, but none of them could compare to Dr. Shirley Cheong. I’m so glad that I have Dr. Cheong take care of..."

September 16, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M2M3X4". Address has been updated from "None" to "6212 Yonge Street,". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Unit 4". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "416-222-4762".

September 16, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "My experience with this office, from initial call to the front desk, to waiting and waiting, then put in a room with not clean floors and cabinetry- they touch ..."

September 13, 2014