Ratings for Dr. James Lindsey

Great experience, made me feel at ease, my pain is not an imaginary thing, and he can help. I give him a 10 out of 10 - along with the rest of the staff. Thanx for all you do. - D. Hayes

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Unbeleivable caring, compassionate doctor who is a ten in his field of expertise. Thank goodness he is part of NRGH's Pain Team

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

A warm, caring doctor. I had to wait months to see him, but glad I did. What a difference his treatment makes for patients with chronic back pain.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Compassionate,caring,gentle,knowledgeable we are lucky to have such a wonderful physician at our hospital.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

A wonderful caring doctor who feels our pain and tries his best to help. He has helped me greatly in the past few years which has kept me going with periods of relief from my chronic back pain.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

This Dr. is over worked , under paid and one of the most caring people I have ever met . He tries his best to help while bucking a system that does not provide the staff or finances to get the job done . We need a full time Dr who can spend 8 hours a day taking care of us people that the system doesn,t care about .

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007