Ratings for Dr. Constance L. Scott

Terrible wait times. Staff covers up for Dr. Scott. I walked out last time after arriving early to have a suture removed. It was removed at 8:05 am and I waited until 9:00 am with no other attention -- at that point I left. Still don't know the diagnoses or lab report.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

My husband and I took off work for an appointment and when we got there the dr was not even there that day receptionist rudely she called to let us know I asked her what phone number she called because we did not get a call she read off some number that was not ours I askers her where she got the number she said off our file I told her that number was not in my file without looking said well that was the number we must have given sure I said I always give the dr offices the wrong number idiots we will not be using her again after that!! Besides I have more to do than sit and wait for hours 😡

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Would. It recommend her to anyone. Unless you have a lifetime to waste waiting. And she pays no attention to you when she finally does come in. Sceduals. Way to many appts wait time is horrendous

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Constance Scott misdiagnosed me with adult onset acne even though I TRIED to tell her multiple times that I've always had chronically dry skin. She made it obvious to me that she didn't care to hear me. She was condescending and rushed (after my 3 hr wait) and proceeded to prescribe me 5-6 bottles of some oily skin cleansing regime that they conveniently sold there at the office. The visit was so fast and the pressure so high for me to buy their overpriced snake oil that I just did it. A couple weeks later, having NOT used their products, I stopped using a shower cleaning product & my skin cleared up overnight. I called them, hoping they would be interested in my story and really hoping they'd take back the $300+ worth of unopened cleanser. The receptionist made it clear she wasn't interested and a refund was impossible. They got what they wanted. Done. Never have I been treated as if I was so unknowledgable about my own health. Never have I felt like a dollar sign. Worst Dr ever!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

She loves to give treatments that aren't necessary so she can charge insurance & also schedule several different appointments in order to hit your insurance on numerous occasions. She is definitely getting kickbacks from drug mfgs. by writing prescriptions for brand name medications. My wife told her about a product that is available generically that has worked well for her in the past, but instead she wrote for a brand med that isn't covered on our insurance. She also charged my insurance for a $75 surgery & a $2 injection when I only received an injection. She clearly schedules too many patients also, because after waiting over an hour in the waiting room, you get about 5 minutes or less of doctor-patient contact. I hope Dr. Scott reads more comments like mine and learns to lose sight of the dollar sign & start focusing on the patients from a healthcare perspective. Please do not go to Dr. Scott. She doesn't deserve your business & will likely not meet your dermatological needs.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

This doctor and her staff are atrocious, really. The wait time was always two hours and the doctor must have graduated at the bottom of her class, because she doesn't know a thing. One time, after the mandatory two hour wait, I was left alone in the waiting area, because they forgot to call me in and the doctor had left for lunch. An assistant wrote me a script and sent me on my way, unbelievable! To this day I don't know if she even had the legal authority to write it. Horrible doctor!! Never going back there again.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

My appt was at 11:30 and didn't get in to see her until 2 1/2 hrs later. They had to take their lunch first while I sat listened to my stomach growl. I had her remove a mole and now I'm left with a big ugly scar that looks like a spider because she just grabbed and pulled the skin together and bunched it all up in the stitches. The mole wasn't that big so it's not like that was necessary to get it to heal. I could have done a better job myself. She was nice but her bedside manner stinks. She didn't take any time to talk to me about anything. I took the day off work, drove over an hour and spent my entire day in her office..waiting. NEVER AGAIN!!! Oh yeah, office staff is very insensitive and rude.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Scott for a few years and put up with the 2 hour wait for a scheduled appointment.I've also put up with her rude staff.But I'm changing Drs.I don't have time for waiting.I won't be late for work because of it.There are other good Drs. in the area where the wait is minimal and the staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

My daughter was a new patient today and you would never know it. The receptionist was very unfriendly. We gave her our paperwork and all she said was that the waiting room is down the hall. The most uncomfortable waiting room as you have to sit there for hours. After an hour of wait time I went back to the receptionist to reschedule as my daughter had to get back to school and I needed to get back to work. The receptionist looked annoyed and that we inconvienced her. She made a comment that I should have know that our wait would be at least 1 1/2 hours. Nobody told me that when I scheduled my appointment. I would think that if you have that long of a wait then maybe you should schedule your patients differently. I left thinking that this doctor doesn't put a high priority on her patients, she is looking to get as many patients in her office no matter how long they have to wait. In a day of customer service, very poor reflection on her and her front receptionist is not a welcoming face when you come into the office.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Constance L. Scott's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1993)

Coventry Healthcare