Ratings for Dr. Rachel W. Heinle

I have been to Dr. Heinle for years. She is compassionate and caring. Cant say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Heinle is very thorough, friendly, kind and caring. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, she took the time to call me to relay her support and concern. She always takes the time to listen to my concerns and explain what she is doing as she goes. I highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Heinle is very thorough and has a great bed side manner.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Found Dr Heinle approachable,informed, helpful and very caring

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I recently saw Dr. Heinle for the first time. I usually see Dr. McBride, but she was not available. Dr. Heinle was extremely patient and informative during my visit. She had to call me several times regarding my test results and was very understanding and made sure that I had all of the information that I needed. I am extremely happy with her and would see her anytime!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

I am very anxious when going to any doctor. GYN's are also very scary to me. Dr. Heinle assured me if there is anything wrong with me, she will fix it. This is what I needed to hear. Instead of being afraid to see her I now look forward to my visit knowing she is there to help me in whatever is to be. I have advised my daughter-in-law to see her and she too really likes her manner and her helpfulness. So glad I found her. I am 65 and needed some estrogen/progesterone replacement. She prescribed a bio identical cream which helped with so much of my post menstrual conditions. Would advise anyone who is looking for a beautiful, smiling, confident doctor to go to see her. I love her... and oh, you can schedule a mammogram, Pap test and dexascan (bone density test) all right there in the same office building, very convenient. that is what I like.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I switched in the middle of my pregnancy due to the risks of having a rude uncaring witch deliver our son. Very rude to my husband, and always rushed. After reading the reviews and seeing her, it makes sense she is REVIEWING HERSELF!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Heinle has been my gyn for several years. She is thorough and knowledgable and up to date. I especially appreciate that she does not talk down and gives detailed information. I recommend her highly as an outstanding gyn.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

In a hurry and lacking in compassion. As a woman in her mid 30's, being told to "get on it" if I wanted to conceive was over the line. Worst gyn experience I have ever had and will never go back. Felt like I was treated like a lab value rather than a live patient.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Seemed very hurried and did not ask if I had any questions or concerns. Appt lasted only minutes.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr. Rachel W. Heinle's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

UnitedHealthcare