His office is very busy and he spends 5 mins before jumping to the next room. Hard to gauge if he is knowledgeable with so little time spent. He is also quite rude to staff in front of patients which is really disrespectful.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Good experience .Would recommend to anyone !Very professional.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Terrible. First time i went i waited about 2 hours past my appointment, got about 40 pricks in my back, they told me i was allergic to mold even tho i reacted to about 15 and had to have 8 injections in my arm and reacted to all 8. after he left the office i glimpsed at what i reacted to and it was all foods that have given me hives / upset stomach in the past. But he told me i was allergic to mold and sent me on my way.. no info, nothing. A few months later i had an allergic reaction and my hands got so swollen, not even sure what i touched/ ate. I also made the mistake of touching my throat and it started to close... i was sent back to dr. liem through my family doctor immediately and got more back pricks. He then told me the 10 or so foods i reacted too one of which is pork (which i now know from my OWN personal experience and getting hives) He gave me a prescription for an epipen but never told me what caused my annaphelaxis that day.. so i carry around an epipen for allergies to something out there that can make my throat close.. awesome :)

Submitted October 21, 2014

We see Dr. Liem for my sons allergies and Eczema, he has gone far above the call of duty many times, including probably saving his life by recognizing a terrible infection when he was small. I had brought him to several other drs feeling that "something" wasn't right..it was Dr.Liem that worked hard to figure it out and got us help immediately. Great bedside manner, friendly, clearly loves kids..easy to talk too, and it is obvious he enjoys what he does day to day. Not many drs around like that..

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

He is a outstanding doctor. Great with kids. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Joel Liem is a very good doctor in Windsor Ontario. He tries his very hardest to find what is wrong and treats everyone with respect.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Great Doctor! Very knowledgeable, wait time is minimal. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Joel Liem's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "His office is very busy and he spends 5 mins before jumping to the next room. Hard to gauge if he is knowledgeable with so little time spent. He is also quite r..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is just the very best doc for kids. He can really relate to kids. So much knowledge and a great bedside manner. "

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "wonderful with children, and is an amazingly knowledgeable man. the father/son duo is excellent! "

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has a great rapport with kids and is so kind. We are lucky to have this doctor in our city."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Good experience .Would recommend to anyone !Very professional."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible. First time i went i waited about 2 hours past my appointment, got about 40 pricks in my back, they told me i was allergic to mold even tho i reacted t..."

October 21, 2014