Ratings for Dr. David Morgan

This is one rude abd snobby man. He is aloof and does not get along eell2 with his staff. Send him packing and dont recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Dr David Morgan is temporarily working in St. George, NB (June 6, 2012) replacing Dr Josh Tracey, who had filled in after Dr Cory Burton moved his practice from St. George to Moncton, NB. I had one brief appointment with him and found no reason to complain nor to be particularly complementary. He basically reported the results of my blood tests and seemed to be normally what you would expect of a General Practicion doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

We loved DR. Morgan! Too bad he moved away! We pray he comes back to the Island! I will go where ever he is located on the Island if he comes back! Too bad we just can't keep the good guys! Let's clean house and move out those old and delapitated bosses!Cause that's all they are now!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

My 75 year old mother sees him regularly and always comes back with nothing but praise for him. He takes the time to listen to her and does not hesitate to refer her to a specialist if she needs to see one. We need more doctors like Dr. Morgan.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Never met a Doctor who was as nice or as knowledgable in my life, or with such a wonderful bedside manner. I hope we get keep him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

This doctor listens and is willing to do whatever it takes to find a problem. I first saw him in O'Leary and when he moved to Alberton I followed him. He is British and I have a little problem with his accent, but he is very thorough and knowledgeable. He is friendly and polite, but strict with time keeping.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Dr. Morgan does not seem to be knowledgeable when it comes to medication or diagnosis. Doesn't every doctor know what hives look like??? Apparently he does not. We are supposed to have doctors here to help the workload of our current doctors but when people prefer not to have any family doctor rater than go to the newest additions, you have to wonder what is the problem? Are these new doctors really helping with the workload if people do not want to see them? I find the people in this area are very friendly and usually listen to their doctors so when you have these same people who do not want to see these 2 new doctors, then there must be a very good reason and I think that this has to be seriously looked into.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Doctor is very rude and does not have a very good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007