Ratings for Dr. Iftikhar Ali

Had a call to this office over severe pains and was told by a staff memeber to take aspirins. I told this to the doctor and he sent me a letter 3 days later telling me to get a new doctor. I did not know who the staff member was and did not name anyone. I just thought he should know. I had been seeing him regularly for over two years. It turned out that I was passing kidney stones. Not a good way to treat patients and educate staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Very knowledgable in many areas, believe it or not, very caring. Does not forget and is very passionate about his staff being alert and on point.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Dr. Ali is caring and knowledgeable, He takes the time to listen and address all my concerns. He follows up closely and explains to me all about my health status and what needs to be done to be my best. Dr. Ali's staff is wonderful. His office is always full. He is my kind of doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Iftikhar Ali's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1996)

Delta Dental