Ratings for Dr. Pat J. Hanley

Very down to earth, guy. Interested in doing what is right for the patient,

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Hanley takes an interest in the well being of his patients. He doesn't rush through appointments, he actually listens to your concerns and gives thorough explanation.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

I have found Dr. Hanley to be very polite, curtious when I have seen him. He is knowledgable and very open about your care. He has always explained things to me that I can understand, not over my head. I have personally seen him go out of his way to help his patients in the ER. Example: Patient was traveling with only his dog, through our area, got sick & came to the ER. Patient had to be admitted. Dr. Hanley called around to the vets & found one that would take the dog till the patient was discharged. So yes, I would highly recommend DR. Hanley to anyone for care.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

I came to his office after my former Dr closed shop(it was a hurried replacement). He had not read my records so I gave him a list of my meds. He is rather rough around the edges. I am used to a more sensitive approach and did not care for his gruff way. He did not like the one med my former dr. had me on and actually yelled at me! This was a diet med. He told me I will never get this from him and if I want it to buy it off the Internet!I had not even asked for a refill he just ranted on about how women buy this off the net and he does not know about it.(This was not my case and I hate assumptions!) I will give him 1 more chance and explain to him what I expect in My Care(sensitivity to my needs are important). If he can't comply I will move on..

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

A no-nonsense professional. A great general practitioner who has an excellent manner. His work at the hospital, especially the emergency room, has equipped him to deal with a wide range of illnesses/injuries. I consider myself lucky to be his patient.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

Dr. Pat J. Hanley's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union