Rate Dr. Cory Liss

Dr. Cory Liss's Ratings

I love how you take your time to get to know all of us patients and I always leave with a smile on my face. <3

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Staff and Cori are very knowledgeable, always patient with a smile on their face. Great experience so far. Thanks Cori

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Great at communicating with the patients. My teeth are perfect now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

I don't know what happened, but my more "negative" posting of our experience at our consultation with Cory Liss was deleted. Lovely staff, all around nice people here. However, he believed the "gold standard" for my daughter would be to have her jaw broken and realigned to have the best outcome. I was shocked. A second opinion of a highly educated ortho in Calgary was concerned that breaking her jaw was considered, as it's simply not necessary. Be careful. Get a second opinion!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2906156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Always loved coming in for my appointments! Friendly and knowledgable staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

The entire team at Cory Liss Orthodontics is amazing. I've had two children treated here already and will be back soon to have my youngest child treated as well. Not only is the staff friendly and knowledgeable but Dr. Liss is just as courteous and outgoing as his team of professionals. In addition, Cory Liss Orthodontics gives back to the community with strong support for local functions and kids activities. My children's teeth look fabulous and I'm so glad that we chose Cory Liss Orthodontics. If you or your family need orthodontic care, I strongly recommend Cory Liss.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Everyone at Cory Liss Orthodontics were extremely friendly and helpful, and made what might have seemed intimidating a much better experience! Would definitely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Cory Liss because of their excellent service and friendly staff. I already recommended to my friend and she is really happy with them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

We are very happy with Cory Liss Orthodontics. It's always on time, all staff are very nice. Now my son has beautiful straight teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

I am been so happy with my experience at Cory's office!! I would refer Cory Liss to anyone needing Orthodontic work! The staff and experience was exceptional! Everyone at the office is so friendly! Its a place you can feel safe and trust that you are making the right choice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894112].votes_count ]]