Rate Dr. Cory Liss

Dr. Cory Liss's Ratings

So thankful that I chose Dr Cory Liss and his team to help improve my smile! They have a very professional approach with cheerful and positive encouragement along the way. Thank you so much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Getting my braces done at Cory Liss was a really awesome decision. Both Cory and his staff are so knowledgeable about everything they do. I never had any problems with punctuality, if anything i would be the one who was a few minutes late. My teeth look so beautiful now thanks to Cory and his team! Both me and my best friend are very pleased with the results and we honestly recommend everyone to go here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Excellent office, very efficient, friendly and appointments are always on time. I enjoy my time in the waiting room while my son has his appointment. (Fresh coffee, water, new magazines). BTW: I should mention Ben's teeth look awesome. Keep up the great work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

My son and now my daughter will be seeing Dr. Cory Liss. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and reassuring. Dr. Cory Liss took the time to explain everything to my son and to alleviate his concerns. My son has nothing but good things to say!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Cory Liss is very knowlegable and friendly. All the staffs are very nice too. The result is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Best ortho office you could go! Amazing people, amazing service, amazing results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

The only reservation I would have again is that it was very hard to get appointments outside of school time. I remember that they got booked up very quickly before school, and that the only after school time was until 5pm one or two days a week. Not good for teenagers coming home on the school bus. Other than that, our experience was wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Both of my daughters have gone to Dr Liss. What he and his staff have done for them is do much more than just straighten their teeth. They have so much confidence, a better outlook and friendliness for people, their self esteem is so much higher than ever before!! Words can't express the great fullness it have for him and his team!!! Lenore

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I have nothing but great things to say about my recent experience having adult braces with Cory Liss Orthodontics. I was a little apprehensive about doing braces, but Cory is so knowledgeable about what he was doing with me, and his staff are so amazing, that the whole time passed by very quickly and effortlessly. I really liked that I could go for adjustments in Airdrie, which was very convenient. I trust Cory's opinion so much that I'm bring my son this summer to start his treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

he's the nicest orthodontist I've had & his staff is wonderful! they're so kind to you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813968].votes_count ]]