Ratings for Dr. Cory Liss

Dr. Liss was very professional, kind, and made sure I had realistic expectations. Offered different treatment options and helped me decide what was best. Fantastic experience!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Service was excellent Appointments were kept as scheduled Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

The staff at Cory Liss are exceptional. They are friendly, courteous and so welcoming from the moment you walk in the door. Cory and his team offer the best care and options. I've had 2 kids through braces and am thrilled with their results.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

First class service. They all know me on a first name basis and do everything they can to treat you like a special guest. Moreover and most important they offer great care to their patients, helping patients smile and look their best! I would like to congratulate Doctor Cory Liss and ALL his staff on a job very well done! Thank you for your great care and wish you all the best!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Great experience! Great Staff. My daughters teeth look amazing

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Service is pretty good. Doctor and staff are very professional to give right treatment. My son's teeth looks perfect after treatment. The whole experience are great.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Very friendly staff and a positive experience. I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Dr. Cory Liss's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Liss was very professional, kind, and made sure I had realistic expectations. Offered different treatment options and helped me decide what was best. Fant..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Service was excellent Appointments were kept as scheduled Highly recommended "

March 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at Cory Liss are exceptional. They are friendly, courteous and so welcoming from the moment you walk in the door. Cory and his team offer the best c..."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience , great staff - very helpful n happy to go the extra mile for us"

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First class service. They all know me on a first name basis and do everything they can to treat you like a special guest. Moreover and most important they offer..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience! Great Staff. My daughters teeth look amazing"

March 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Service is pretty good. Doctor and staff are very professional to give right treatment. My son's teeth looks perfect after treatment. The whole experience are g..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great expertise, awesome staff - thoroughly professional with personal touch, over all excellent experience !! "

January 18, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly staff and a positive experience. I am very happy with my results."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The entire staff is very accommodating, and very friendly. They are all very knowledgeable and I'm happy with the results I got! "

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cannot say enough about how excellent Corey, Ali and the rest of the staff are. Office is realized very friendly and always willing to help. Excellent office"

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was always a pleasure coming to this office. Very friendly and competent staff. Really happy with the results and especially pleased to get my braces off in ..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing place, great knowledgeable staff. My kids felt at ease going to all of their appointments "

December 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm thrilled with the results. Always a positive experience interacting with such friendly staff!"

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Cory and his staff for 4 years and as an adult patient they made me feel welcome and they are always incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. My ..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter had her braces off today and she can't stop smiling! Beautiful teeth, thank you to Dr Liss and his staff, you guys are wonderful "

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional and knowledgeable dr Liss and his amazing staff are one of a kind. I would highly recommend a consultation if you are looking for an orthodontist t..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A great experience. Dr. Cory Liss and staff provide support every step of the way. They are amazingly friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable about ever..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cory Liss and his amazing team were professional and caring throughout my daughter's orthodontic treatment. Dr Liss explained the orthodontic process to us i..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Liss gave me exactly what I was looking for in closing up som loose contacts. Quick, thorough efficient treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Liss. Frie..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My daughter for her braces off today and she can't stop smiling so that everybody can see her beautiful teeth thanks to Dr Liss and his staff"

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Orthodontist in Alberta! Wonderful staff! Fun atmosphere. Very knowledgable staff! "

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Daughter got her braces off today. The whole experience has been amazing from start to finish. A big thank you to Cory and his wonderful staff."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Definitely a great orthodontist to go to. My daughter got her braces off yesterday and her teeth look great. She never complained about going to her appts so t..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today was the day we have been waiting for, the braces are off!! Very happy with the results. The staff are awesome and so friendly. They are very knowledgea..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Have been satisfied with everything. The staff always has a smile on their face. Feel a little rushed though at every appointment as the waiting area is alway f..."

October 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Loved the results and service, always friendly and a good place for kids. So pleased with my own results that both my children go to Cory Liss now"

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great all around. Professional, fun and friendly. "

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Liss and staff- Thank you so much for everything! You guys are a great team! I have never seen my daughter more confident!! She loves her new smile! I w..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are so happy to have found you !! It was simple, simply googled Best Orthodontist in Calgary! Very satisfied so far with Dr. Liss' expertise and approach, th..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone was always very nice and welcoming, as well as extremely helpful. They answered any and all questions and were very knowledgeable. I never had to wait ..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very accommodating based on my travel needs during treatment. Great staff, awesome result! Will definitely recommend. "

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Liss and all his staff are professional and helpful and extremely nice. Wonderful group of people."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent results. Awesome staff. I would highly recommend!"

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Could not recommend enough! Cory is excellent with his patients, and the staff is the best team I have ever experienced!"

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No surprises. Everything went according to plan. Great people."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great place to be and wonderful services in timely manner "

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for making my experience amazing! I enjoyed everyone there, the staff was amazing! I will recommend your company to all my friends! thanks for my beau..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love the overall experience every time I visit this office! Never leave without feeling awesome about my choice to choose Cory and his staff. Doesn't feel like ..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Uncomfortably obsessed with his own name. He must have said his name every 20-30 seconds. He even sent a Christmas card reading "Merry Christmas Cory Liss! From..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Cory Liss's I'm not happy, I feel sorry my doughter. I don't recommend him for any one if you white you will be ok, if not I said do not try..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love how you take your time to get to know all of us patients and I always leave with a smile on my face. <3"

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff and Cori are very knowledgeable, always patient with a smile on their face. Great experience so far. Thanks Cori"

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great at communicating with the patients. My teeth are perfect now."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know what happened, but my more "negative" posting of our experience at our consultation with Cory Liss was deleted. Lovely staff, all around nice peop..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always loved coming in for my appointments! Friendly and knowledgable staff!"

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The entire team at Cory Liss Orthodontics is amazing. I've had two children treated here already and will be back soon to have my youngest child treated as wel..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone at Cory Liss Orthodontics were extremely friendly and helpful, and made what might have seemed intimidating a much better experience! Would definitely..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Cory Liss because of their excellent service and friendly staff. I already recommended to my friend and she is really happy with them. "

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are very happy with Cory Liss Orthodontics. It's always on time, all staff are very nice. Now my son has beautiful straight teeth."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am been so happy with my experience at Cory's office!! I would refer Cory Liss to anyone needing Orthodontic work! The staff and experience was exceptional! E..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience at Cory Liss Orthodontics was great! Cory and the staff were all very friendly and professional, and always made sure I understood what was going ..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Liss and his team are exceptional, professional, and very nice, which made this experience much more enjoyable! I especially want to mention how wonderful Al..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "EVERYONE is so friendly! Cory and the entire staff always take the time to explain procedures and answer all our questions. A really great orthodontic experienc..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So thankful that I chose Dr Cory Liss and his team to help improve my smile! They have a very professional approach with cheerful and positive encouragement al..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Getting my braces done at Cory Liss was a really awesome decision. Both Cory and his staff are so knowledgeable about everything they do. I never had any probl..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I went to this place for the consultation, they over charged me consultation fee 150 Canadian dollar,if you are not gonna to choose him as the doctor and these..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent office, very efficient, friendly and appointments are always on time. I enjoy my time in the waiting room while my son has his appointment. (Fresh c..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son and now my daughter will be seeing Dr. Cory Liss. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and reassuring. Dr. Cory Liss took the time to explain everything..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cory Liss is very knowlegable and friendly. All the staffs are very nice too. The result is amazing! "

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best ortho office you could go! Amazing people, amazing service, amazing results. "

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The only reservation I would have again is that it was very hard to get appointments outside of school time. I remember that they got booked up very quickly be..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I'm not satsfay at all!! I'm not happy the way his treat me! "

July 14, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "My daughter was see Dr Cory Liss , with expensive price, but his rude dasn't want give time to talk to me, disrespect. I guss I have to be wight to be respect...."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both of my daughters have gone to Dr Liss. What he and his staff have done for them is do much more than just straighten their teeth. They have so much confiden..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but great things to say about my recent experience having adult braces with Cory Liss Orthodontics. I was a little apprehensive about doing brac..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "he's the nicest orthodontist I've had & his staff is wonderful! they're so kind to you"

May 21, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with this doctor. Would highly recommend."

May 20, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.corylissortho.com" to "http://www.corylissortho.ca/". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "403-287-0746".

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really think that the cost for braces at Cory Liss Orthodontics is definitely justified by the amazing service provided by the staff, the great quality of pro..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Cory Liss orthodontics to all my family and friends. I was a patient of his and now I have one child who just got out of braces and another ge..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff and practice at crowfoot orthodontics is second to none. The value the importance of individualized care plans and value patient input. I highly recom..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Appointments are always on time, which is greatly appreciated. I definitely trust my smile to Dr. Liss and highly recommend him. "

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Liss and his team are amazing! I was a little worried for daughter when we were told that she need braces cause her pain tolerance is very low and I was wo..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Cory and his team are great. Very friendly and knowledgeable. During my initial consultation I was told that I was facing jaw surgery. Thanks to an experimenta..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The service was very good and the atmosphere in the office was pleasant. Very satisfied with my new teeth. :-) I appreciate that the office kept timely appointm..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I LOVE CORY, he fixed the mess Dr.Kamelchuk (the WORST orthodontist in Calgary) did to my teeth. RECOMMENDED!!!"

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cory is really good at his job and always makes going to appointments enjoyable. The staff is really friendly and know what they are doing. I am always excited..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Liss and his staff are wonderful. They were very professional and treated my child with respect and care from the very beginning. Bonus: they see patient..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "the staff always treat me well, and Cory always knows what he's doing."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Experience was great always pleasant and accommodating. Thank you"

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both of my children are seeing Dr. Liss for orthodontic treatment. Every appointment has been a amazing experience for all of us. All staff is very profession..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "A few consults in the city later, we came across Dr. Liss as he is close to our house. When compared to other consults, he and his staff fall short. It was not ..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a referring dentist, my patients always come back with positive comments about Dr. Liss and the results I see are nothing short of fantastic! Honest, courteo..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was facing the possibility of having my upper jaw cut off and set back to correct issues I had neglected for years. Dr. Liss went over the options thoroughly ..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing him for 2 years now, since both of my girls need braces. The office and staff is very professional, Cory is great . I highly recommend this ..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been incredibly satisfied at the excellent service Dr. Liss and his team have displayed to our daughter in her orthodontic experience. I would very hig..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been thru orthodontic process with my three older daughters ( now grown) but I must say everything about cory liss office is fantastic , our time is just a..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I never thought I would be sad about having my last Orthodontist appointment but Cory Liss and his amazing team made my experience with braces (Adult Braces mig..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had 2 children with braces. They now have confident smiles. The staff was always professional and friendly. I would recommend Cory Liss to anyone."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After having perfect baby teeth, both of our grade school kids needed "work" done once their first 12 permanent teeth came in. We went to consultations at seve..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "no good its very very very very expansive expansive"

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both of our kids have had their braces at Cory Liss, and we are very happy to have business with them. From the very beginning to the end all works have been do..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cory and his staff are absolutely amazing!!! They are all so extremely kind, professional and give the utmost in care. Both of my girls have the most beautifu..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Cory's staff are very friendly and helpful. Both the staff and Dr Liss get to know you and are genuinely interested in what your up to. If you have an emergency..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is no a friendlier Staff in Alberta, maybe even in Canada! They are so accessible, helpful and the price is right! the Somers family is so happy!! Thanks..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything was amazing!!! All the assistants are great they are always super happy and welcoming!!! I am extremely happy with my new smile!!!!!!!!!Cory is an am..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cory Liss & his staff have made my son and daughter's orthodontic experience an extremly positive one. Cory always takes the time to explain procedures and his ..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "ory Liss Orthodontics is absolutely the best place in Calgary to get your ortho work done. I had my braces removed over 2 years ago and I'm so loving my smile! ..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One word sums it all up .. Amazing! You will not regret seeing cory for a new smile!"

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing staff and Cory is fantastic. They are simply the best."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a positive experience! My kids are always excited to go to their appointments!"

November 24, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Cory and his staff are amazing capable people whom truly care about you and your teeth !!"

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The whole office is wonderful. I will and have recommended Cory to many people."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughters teeth are beautiful, what a difference braces made to her face and smile! Cory and his staff are beyond wonderful! I cannot say enough about them. ..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I came here for a consult and they were running so far behind it was unforgivable. They seemingly had double booked my appointment. Staff was accommodating but ..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic orthodontist. Does only what is necessary. Kind, gentle and great staff."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "the staff here always me feel safe and they are always so happy and cheery! i had braces for almost 3 years and i loved every second of it because i always look..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On arrival Dr Liss's staff always greet myself and my children with a smile and a happiness to them that portrays their love of their work. My kids are always a..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was very hesitant about getting braces as an adult. Cory and his staff made it very comfortable and answered all of my questions or concerns that I had. Didn'..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a male medical doctor in my 40's and got braces in 2013 with Dr. Liss. I don't think I had a complicated problem, but I was not a candidate for "invisiline..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Cory Liss for coming on seven years and he has done nothing but helped me and my mouth! I had an impacted lower canine which most orthodontists..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the minute you walk through the doors you greeted be friendly, cheerful staff. During your appointment things are explained and you are shown things so yo..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great place!! Always excel at meeting my needs. Taking all my kids here now!!"

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr Liss and staff. They are helpful, friendly, knowledgable and professional."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff and Dr. Liss are amazing. Both my children had braces at this office and I couldn't be happier with the results I would recommend them to anyone"

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have 2 children so far who have gone to Cory Liss for their orthodontics, and it has been an awesome experience. The staff are super friendly and make you fe..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have two children who are seeing Dr Cory Liss, and they love everything about the experience. The office is a friendly, welcoming and know you by name kind of..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Overall, Cory is great. I've had braces for a few months so far but my teeth have gotten A LOT straighter. His practice is nice and clean and they have an amazi..."

September 13, 2014

February 23, 2013
  • City changed from "Airdrie" to "Calgary"

May 30, 2012