Ratings for Dr. Cory Liss

I resisted braces for a very long time due to various concerns, yet at 44 years of age found myself in front of Cory. I found him to be a very engaging, caring man and his way of being quickly alleviated my apprehension surrounding going forward with the process. I don't love being in any dentists chair, let alone that of a full blown orthodontist, however I can tell you that I looked forward to seeing Cory and his remarkable team. Cory has a wonderful way about him - a professionalism enhanced by a sense of humour that clearly contributes to a relaxed work environment and unique experience for those of us who find ourselves in "the chair". If you are in need of an orthodontist, I recommend Cory and his team without reservation. They are absolutely beyond reproach. Ian Gracie Canmore, AB

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr. Liss and his team contributed to a great experience for me and my teeth! Everyone was very kind and helpful. I love my smile!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

My son just completed treatment, and we're so happy with the results. I appreciated Dr. Liss giving the opposing views before starting as to the treatment we did proactively, compared to waiting for the teeth to come in and then move them from there. The staff are amazing to work with and we would highly recommend this office for treatment.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Highly recommended. My course of treatment far exceeded my expectations. And the bonus is just how friendly Dr. Liss and the staff are.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

The whole process went very smoothly. Dr. Liss and his whole team were very professional and kind. Things are well done as expected.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

The process took a very long time. Also during regular visits I did not receive good information as to how my teeth are doing do I need cleaning or anything u should and shouldn't do. Cory doesn't spend time with his patients informing them educating them. Most of the work is done by his techs.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Liss was very professional, kind, and made sure I had realistic expectations. Offered different treatment options and helped me decide what was best. Fantastic experience!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Service was excellent Appointments were kept as scheduled Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

The staff at Cory Liss are exceptional. They are friendly, courteous and so welcoming from the moment you walk in the door. Cory and his team offer the best care and options. I've had 2 kids through braces and am thrilled with their results.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Great experience , great staff - very helpful n happy to go the extra mile for us

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Cory Liss's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AHC