Ratings for Dr. Cory Liss

This is a fabulous orthodontist. They are efficient, very friendly, and totally helpful! Great staff and fun to go here!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Cory and his team go above and beyond! We're so grateful to have come across them for our kid's ortho needs! Top notch team. Big thanks!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

Incredible dentist. His staff are talkative and friendly, I really enjoyed getting braces by him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Cory is great! The staff is friendly and always in time. Would recommend to my famil and friends

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. We have never had to wait for an appointment, and Dr. Liss is great with my daughter. We always attend her appointments with confidence that she is well taken care of. Teeth are looking fantastic! Thanks everyone!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

I can’t say enough about how positive my experience has been with Dr. Liss and his team. Every step of the way Cory and his staff made me feel cared for and well informed. All my questions were answered with clarity and I never left the office unsure about the progress of my treatment plan or about the next steps moving forward. I am fortunate to have had such a wonderful group of people helping me through my ortho experience. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Friendly, helpful team! They make braces a positive experience!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Very kind people, they always know how to solve your tooth problem so :)

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Though I simply needed to have a retainer made after my original orthodontist retired, I regret not having my entire orthodontic treatment performed by Dr. Liss. He was more than willing to address any concerns that I may have had and ensured that the appliance would be effective in its purpose. Everyone I had the opportunity to interact with at this office contributed to the very positive overall experience that I had as a patient of Dr. Liss.

Submitted August 23, 2017

Friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff team who are fun to be around and make it a good experience to go to the orthodontist. Cory takes the time to work at getting you teeth right. I now have a great smile! Thank you! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Cory Liss's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cory Liss is a native Calgarian. After receiving his dental agree from Northwestern University in Chicago, he went on to the University of Washington in Seattle to complete his Master’s degree in Oral Biology and a specialty certificate in orthodontics. As a certified specialist in orthodontics, Dr. Cory Liss has a strong interest in treatment methods and techniques that shorten treatment times and improve patient comfort.

• Readers Choice Award