Ratings for Dr. Cory Liss

My son just completed treatment, and we're so happy with the results. I appreciated Dr. Liss giving the opposing views before starting as to the treatment we did proactively, compared to waiting for the teeth to come in and then move them from there. The staff are amazing to work with and we would highly recommend this office for treatment.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Highly recommended. My course of treatment far exceeded my expectations. And the bonus is just how friendly Dr. Liss and the staff are.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

The whole process went very smoothly. Dr. Liss and his whole team were very professional and kind. Things are well done as expected.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

The process took a very long time. Also during regular visits I did not receive good information as to how my teeth are doing do I need cleaning or anything u should and shouldn't do. Cory doesn't spend time with his patients informing them educating them. Most of the work is done by his techs.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Liss was very professional, kind, and made sure I had realistic expectations. Offered different treatment options and helped me decide what was best. Fantastic experience!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Service was excellent Appointments were kept as scheduled Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

The staff at Cory Liss are exceptional. They are friendly, courteous and so welcoming from the moment you walk in the door. Cory and his team offer the best care and options. I've had 2 kids through braces and am thrilled with their results.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Great experience , great staff - very helpful n happy to go the extra mile for us

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

First class service. They all know me on a first name basis and do everything they can to treat you like a special guest. Moreover and most important they offer great care to their patients, helping patients smile and look their best! I would like to congratulate Doctor Cory Liss and ALL his staff on a job very well done! Thank you for your great care and wish you all the best!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Great experience! Great Staff. My daughters teeth look amazing

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Cory Liss's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients