Dr. Cory Liss

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cory Liss

Though I simply needed to have a retainer made after my original orthodontist retired, I regret not having my entire orthodontic treatment performed by Dr. Liss. He was more than willing to address any concerns that I may have had and ensured that the appliance would be effective in its purpose. Everyone I had the opportunity to interact with at this office contributed to the very positive overall experience that I had as a patient of Dr. Liss.

Submitted August 23, 2017

Friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff team who are fun to be around and make it a good experience to go to the orthodontist. Cory takes the time to work at getting you teeth right. I now have a great smile! Thank you! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr Cory and his staff are great, everyone is very knowledgable. My teeth look amazing and I have been and will continue referring friends and family. Thank you all! Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I work in dental and our office refers to Dr. Liss. Our patients are always happy with his approach and the way they are treated. Plus the end result is always amazing! He does great work.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Great service! The clinic is equipped with top of the line orthodontist equipment.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I resisted braces for a very long time due to various concerns, yet at 44 years of age found myself in front of Cory. I found him to be a very engaging, caring man and his way of being quickly alleviated my apprehension surrounding going forward with the process. I don't love being in any dentists chair, let alone that of a full blown orthodontist, however I can tell you that I looked forward to seeing Cory and his remarkable team. Cory has a wonderful way about him - a professionalism enhanced by a sense of humour that clearly contributes to a relaxed work environment and unique experience for those of us who find ourselves in "the chair". If you are in need of an orthodontist, I recommend Cory and his team without reservation. They are absolutely beyond reproach. Ian Gracie Canmore, AB

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr. Liss and his team contributed to a great experience for me and my teeth! Everyone was very kind and helpful. I love my smile!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

My son just completed treatment, and we're so happy with the results. I appreciated Dr. Liss giving the opposing views before starting as to the treatment we did proactively, compared to waiting for the teeth to come in and then move them from there. The staff are amazing to work with and we would highly recommend this office for treatment.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Highly recommended. My course of treatment far exceeded my expectations. And the bonus is just how friendly Dr. Liss and the staff are.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

The whole process went very smoothly. Dr. Liss and his whole team were very professional and kind. Things are well done as expected.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Cory Liss's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment