Ratings for Dr. Leslie Kerluke

Stay away from him if you want a nose job!! He turned my nose into a beak! A BEAK! LIKE A BIRD!! Worst mistake I ever made in my life was going to him. When I told him I was unhappy with the beak he gave me he basically said "oh well, I can't do anything about it" and "have you tried using contouring?", then he showed me the door. He actually made my nose BIGGER than it was before the surgery, and he added a hook. I ended getting it redone by another doctor two years later after I had saved up enough money again. My wedding was during this time and I hate looking at my wedding photos because of my awful, hooked nose. Thanks Dr.Kerluke, for being such a swell guy and not fixing the deformity you stuck in the middle of my face. I should mention that my surgery was in 2007- 2008, I can't remember the exact date. I wish I could upload a picture to show everyone what you did to me. You destroyed my confidence for 2 years, and you didn't even have the decency to try and fix your mistake. Or pay for another surgeon to do it, since you said you couldn't.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Kerluke performed a labiaplasty for me in early 2014. I am extremely happy with the results. The only thing I have to comment is on the fact his assistant told me she had to manually remove my stitches. I let her try and it was the most painful thing I have ever experienced! I made her stop. That is not a good place to pull out stitches! And, they are dissolvable stitches people. The dissolve over time. Don't get them pulled out!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Had the minor treatment for Dupuytren's last week, and the hand is feeling great, almost like new. Dr. Kerluke fully explained the options and outcomes beforehand, and showed great skill in achieving the desired results. Personable as well. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

About 4 years ago, I met Dr K. to give me advice on what could be done with the damage another doctor had done to my breasts reducing them with huge scars. He was extremely kind, caring and patient and he took care of answering all my questions and when I was ready he did a revision surgery to remove the scars and insert implants. He did such an amazing job that nobody can even tell that my breasts are fake. He also followed up with me for a whole year after surgery to make sure all is well. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. His work is amazing!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr Kerluke came highly recommended from my family dr and some friends that have been patients of his. I was extremely happy with what he recommended and found him to be very honest and down to earth. His pricing seemed fair when I compared to other quotes I had received. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction and I have never felt better ! I have seen dr Kerluke for all my follow up appointments and I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

The problem with Dr. Kerluke is that he is very money oriented. As soon as you step in his office he looks at you like you are the dollar sign and then he does not pay attention to you as a patient. I had small procedure done by him he is careless and his work is not as I thought it would be.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Looking for a nose job surgeon?? STAY AWAY from this guy! He botched my nose and ruined my life. I spent all of my 20's trying to get a normal nose after him. He gave me a mother surgery after the MESS of a nose he put on my face and it was another disaster! My nose was huge and round and hot pink to the point that even as a male I had to wear make up everyday! When going to the office for check us even the staff seemed sorry for me. I became so depressed I dropped out of school because I didn't want to be seen. I had no social life in my 20s, no girlfriend, no job, it was terrible. He didn't offer me a refund or even some money back at all, not even an apology. When I met him I thought since he obviously had a nose job that he would understand how much it would change someones life. On top of this he showed me a computer rendering of a perfect straight nose but what I got was a nose that was endlessly wide and made me literally ugly for the first time ever. My family all kind of gave me the " I told you not to do it " attitude. Finally, I found a surgeon to fix this mess, he did a good job but still wasn't that " normal". I had to save and go to LA and get a specialist to fix it, that costed me 20,000 dollars. All together since Kerluke destroyed my looks and took advantage of me because I was in my early 20s I have paid 35,000 dollars and have had 3 addition revisions. Oh and btw for the revision that he did for me, he still charged me the Anesthia fee of 1500 dollars. Even with this the build of scar tissue that he created by hacking through my nose made it so my final result of my last rhinoplasty is good but not amazing. Could you imagine spending the majority of you 20s with a botched face, losing your education, social life, and sex life, and spending 35,000 and going through the risk of anaesthesia 3 times and pain and healing process? I bet you can't and you won't have to if you don't choose this doctor. What he did to me should be criminal. And he doesn't care at all. He's just happy I don't contact him any more.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Kerluke was extremely patient and answered all of my questions with respect to my breast reduction surgery. He was very professional and I found him to have a great sense of humour. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to have any type of cosmetic/plastic surgery. I am very happy with the results and he is an amazing Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I can't say enough about this dr. He is very professional and has a great bedside manner. My tummytuck went off without a hitch and I recovered much quicker than I anticipated. The dr and his staff were always available to answer my concerns and the follow up care was extremely thorough. I am extatic about my tummy and my only regret is that I didn't come see Dr. Kerluke sooner!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I elected immediate breast reconstruction following a mastectomy. Dr. Kerluke charged me for this procedure, which I didn't realize should have been covered by Medical Services. When I entered the operating room, he was too busy fiddling with his iPod to acknowledge my presence. After surgery, the results were horrible and it has taken me four surgeries with another surgeon to repair the damage. Dr. Kerluke made disparaging remarks about me when I asked for a refund, as if my attitude were to blame and not the fact he took advantage of the vulnerable situation I was in for financial gain.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013