Ratings for Dr. Leslie Tar

Dr. Ardel told me to see Dr. Tar. He said there is no one like him. He would not refer me to any other rheumatologist. he was right. I am glad I listened.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Referred to Dr. Tar by Fawcett hospital for help with guardianship of my mom. He was great. He is not only a doctor but a lawyer. Fantastic.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Very caring doctor. Listens to me when other doctors do not. I live with fibromyalgia every day and I cannot work. Dr. Tar helped me get my social security disability, something I thought would never happy. I refer my family and friends to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Cold in NYC so glad to be back for the winter. I get better care with Dr. Tar than I ever receive in NY. My lupus is doing great! I am very happy. But, then I am not looking for narcotics like some of the unhappy dope heads chiming in. Rest assured, Dr. Tar will treat you like family.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

If you are looking for a good doctor, do not come here!! This place treats patients horribly. Read the 1 star reviews because they are from real patients!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

This is a disgusting human being, a Terrible dr. Who abandons patients. His office is filthy, tiny, crowded....and there is NO PRIVACY, even in the initial triage area. I heard every persons stats being recorded and their PRIVATE issues. I will be turning this doctor in to the proper administrators of FL Health. He is a tiny, little man with no patient skills. My father is dead because of his ineffectual treatment at the beginning of my father’s disease. This supposed Dr. Tar will stop abusing people verbally and with ineffectual treatment. Game on, Dr. Tar.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

In my opinion, this is the worst doctor on the planet!! Must pay cash up front. Lab is in a filthy kitchen. Does not release medical records unless threatened. Then writes reports that are all lies. Before going to this practice, do the research and read the bad reviews, those are from real patients!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Saw many surgeons for my back pain. Injections, even surgery, but no success. Turns out my problem was not surgical. It was an immune problem that all the doctors missed. I see Dr. Tar for my "spondyloarthropathy" and I feel like a normal person now. I never new what a rheumatologist was. I am glad I do now.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Saved my vision and my life. I was in and out of the hospital for 2 months with a fever and no one could find the reason for it. They called in Dr. Tar and I was finally diagnosed with something called vasculitis. The doctors say he saved my life. I couldn't be more appreciative.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I don't know. Don't we all work for money? No one works for free. I very happy with the care I get with Karen and Dr. Tar. Sounds like some people might not be. But I would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Leslie Tar's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1981)

UnitedHealthcare