Ratings for Dr. Radu Olteanu

Dr. O, Lena, and the entire staff are amazing. I love them all. It's like going home when I have an appointment. Thank you guys. See you soon:) Michelle

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. O is a very nice guy, and very personable...but he is sub par for clinical diagnosis, and misses the technical stuff...man can he drill tho...and redecorate...hard not to like the guy as a person...but his misses caused me to move...and my new dentist is a real good one...their entire shop is top notch, and keyed into the new techniques and tech...which Dr. O is not. It was harder to leave the lifetime receptionist than it was the good Dr.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

He is the best dentist I have ever known - and I have had a lot of dental work over the years, since the early 50s. He makes good decisions in tricky situations and I defy you to find a better freezing injector! Always kind and cool!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Olteanu is a gem. I would highly recommend him for any dental work. My trust in him is complete.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Best dentist in Toronto, Very kind and knows his stuff. Great staff and office just love him. I will never change again. He gives you his honest opinions.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

His services are fine, however his staff bills my spouse instead of me, and its my spouse that is the dependent. I don't trust their billing methods at all.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Have had various problems; would not recommend; shouldn't have trusted him so much

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I've been Dr Olteanu's patient for 13 years and he has always been very friendly, knowledgeable and professional

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Best dentist in Toronto, Try for yourself and see. gives you the best treatment and advice.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Olteanu is absolutely amazing. I've been with him for 10 years. He is very sharp, friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Totally worth the hour it takes me to get to his new office.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011