Ratings for Dr. Grace Y. Liu

Dr. Liu is AWESOME!!! Very professional, kind, caring, compassionate, respectful and has excellent bedside manner. She came to see me twice while recovering from the hospital which I appreciate very much. I feel blessed to have her as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I have had multiple surgeries with Grace. While the endo keeps coming back that is my body's fault and not that of her surgical technique. She is supportive, comforting, available and kind. Her assistant Sandra is fantastic - always gives 110% to you no matter how many patients are crying in her ear (and I have, so I know). But Sunnybrook itself is a terrible experience - nursing care has been consistently poor my past few surgeries and I have even complained to the Patient Experience dept. I am a huge supporter of nurses so it grieves me to say it but the nursing care has been poor to negligent. I will avoid Sunnybrook next time on that basis.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I came to this site a few years ago after seeing several doctors for infertility issues. After some research and reviewing several reviews on many doctors on this website, I decided to go with Dr Grace Liu and I highly recommend her. She is friendly, supportive, very knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner and I absolutely love her. A few years ago she removed over 20 fibroids from my womb. After several years of trying for a child, I was pregnant about 3 months after surgery. I currently have 3 beautiful children all through c section performed by Dr Grace liu and am eternally grateful to God and to this doctor. Shout out to Sandra as well. She is always very busy yet consistently does her job well. I highly recommend this Dr to anyone looking for an OB or a Dr to perform fibroid surgery.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I cannot say enough about Dr.Liu. After being told by my former gyne that I should have a hysterectomy because "it would be easier for HIM"....I did some research and she came HIGHLY recommended. It took 9 months to get in, and I did have to follow up with the office as my first referral got lost....but it was worth the time and the effort. (Alas, I did have an appointment cancelled and only found out by accident...so some issues in the office...but again, willing to deal with and keep on top of in order to see Dr.Liu). She is excellent! Treating me for fibroids, she outlined ALL my options from "do nothing, wait"....through herbal/natural choices, drugs, and different surgeries. I opted for surgery. Her entire team the day of my procedure were all women, which only added to my comfort. She has an incredibly positive outlook, and takes time to speak with and educate the patient. Follow up was also good....and as an added bonus, I was left with a smaller scar than I had from a previous surgery.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

I have been with Grace for a very long time. She has helped me through numerous things. I could not have asked for anyone better. I was seen by 3 OBGYN before her and they all told me a complete hysterectomy was my only option. I was 26 at the time. After seeing Grace she said no way and helped me. She even helped me convince my husband for another baby and helped delivery her. I owe so much to Grace. Sandra her receptionist is amazing as well. She runs a millions miles an hour but I have never had any issues with her. If you get in with Grace you are a very lucky women!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

There aren't enough words to describe what an incredible physician Dr. Liu is. Not only is she brilliant and exceptionally skilled--but she is a wonderful person as well. I had a difficult pregnancy and throughout my time as her patient, Dr. Liu went above and beyond her call of duty to make me feel comfortable, happy, and at ease. She regularly called me at home to check up on me, and allowed me to come in even if I did not have a scheduled appointment. She truly invests her full self into her job, and her patients feel it. She is patient, compassionate, and really funny as well. She is professional, but also very warm, which made every visit just a pleasure. I was terrified before my c-section, but Dr. Liu made me feel safe both before and during the procedure. She is also an excellent surgeon. I recovered very well from my section and my scar is hardly noticeable. Her secretary, Sandra, is amazing as well. She is friendly, easy to reach, and very accommodating. Anyone who is lucky enough to have Grace Liu as a doctor is truly blessed. I miss my visits with her!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Liu is certainly a wonderful, professional and caring doctor. She was the only doctor to have given me the option of having a myomectomy. I had a very huge fibroid along with a number of small ones. The surgery was long and I developed a complication, but with Dr. Liu's and her team care, I overcame the obstacles. I have healed completely. I do not even remember that I had this surgery because I am feeling 100% healthy and no side effects from the surgery. Thank you Dr. Liu.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

When I see your face !There's not a thing that I would change.......Dr. Grace is the best. And yes. She is perfect too! She saved my life !!! She's just not an angel but I also wish to be her sister from another mother ;) I'm not kidding. Thank you oh very very much Dr. Grace! I am so blessed to have met you and be part of my life ! Cause you're amazing just the way you are! Xoxoxo:D

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I was so grateful to be a patient of Dr. Liu's during a difficult time for me. She is incredibly competent, and she only accepts the very best from those who work with her. The patient's well-being is top-most on her mind, and, because of her intense commitment, I felt safe and confident during the whole experience.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Grace Liu is a phenomenal doctor. Though the wait to see her was long, it was worth the wait. She did my laparoscopic myomectomy for two very complicated fibroids in June, once which was 15cm by 10cm. I was sure I would end up with a full abdominal myomectomy as another obgyn told me it would have to be done this way or have a hysterectomy, when I heard this doctor say that word, I never went back. Dr. Grace Liu was so confident she could get to the fibroids out without such an overly invasive surgery and she did! The surgery took longer than expected because of a few complications with anesthesia but I'm certain the outcome would have been different if it were another doctor performing the surgery. She fully explained what would happen and made me feel confident to prepare for the surgery. She had impeccable bedside manners and ensured to visit me the next morning to tell me how everything went. My recovery went smoother than I expected and I feel blessed to have had her as my surgeon and look forward to seeing her in the near future to hopefully deliver my first child!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Grace Y. Liu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients