Ratings for Dr. Grace Y. Liu

There aren't enough words to describe what an incredible physician Dr. Liu is. Not only is she brilliant and exceptionally skilled--but she is a wonderful person as well. I had a difficult pregnancy and throughout my time as her patient, Dr. Liu went above and beyond her call of duty to make me feel comfortable, happy, and at ease. She regularly called me at home to check up on me, and allowed me to come in even if I did not have a scheduled appointment. She truly invests her full self into her job, and her patients feel it. She is patient, compassionate, and really funny as well. She is professional, but also very warm, which made every visit just a pleasure. I was terrified before my c-section, but Dr. Liu made me feel safe both before and during the procedure. She is also an excellent surgeon. I recovered very well from my section and my scar is hardly noticeable. Her secretary, Sandra, is amazing as well. She is friendly, easy to reach, and very accommodating. Anyone who is lucky enough to have Grace Liu as a doctor is truly blessed. I miss my visits with her!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Liu is certainly a wonderful, professional and caring doctor. She was the only doctor to have given me the option of having a myomectomy. I had a very huge fibroid along with a number of small ones. The surgery was long and I developed a complication, but with Dr. Liu's and her team care, I overcame the obstacles. I have healed completely. I do not even remember that I had this surgery because I am feeling 100% healthy and no side effects from the surgery. Thank you Dr. Liu.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

When I see your face !There's not a thing that I would change.......Dr. Grace is the best. And yes. She is perfect too! She saved my life !!! She's just not an angel but I also wish to be her sister from another mother ;) I'm not kidding. Thank you oh very very much Dr. Grace! I am so blessed to have met you and be part of my life ! Cause you're amazing just the way you are! Xoxoxo:D

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I was so grateful to be a patient of Dr. Liu's during a difficult time for me. She is incredibly competent, and she only accepts the very best from those who work with her. The patient's well-being is top-most on her mind, and, because of her intense commitment, I felt safe and confident during the whole experience.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Grace Liu is a phenomenal doctor. Though the wait to see her was long, it was worth the wait. She did my laparoscopic myomectomy for two very complicated fibroids in June, once which was 15cm by 10cm. I was sure I would end up with a full abdominal myomectomy as another obgyn told me it would have to be done this way or have a hysterectomy, when I heard this doctor say that word, I never went back. Dr. Grace Liu was so confident she could get to the fibroids out without such an overly invasive surgery and she did! The surgery took longer than expected because of a few complications with anesthesia but I'm certain the outcome would have been different if it were another doctor performing the surgery. She fully explained what would happen and made me feel confident to prepare for the surgery. She had impeccable bedside manners and ensured to visit me the next morning to tell me how everything went. My recovery went smoother than I expected and I feel blessed to have had her as my surgeon and look forward to seeing her in the near future to hopefully deliver my first child!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

This doctor is my angel. Without her, I wouldn't have my daughter. She performed a laparoscopy for my stage 4 endometriosis and because of her amazing skills we got pregnant (naturally, after 3 failed ivf attempts). She is truly a miracle worker and she actually cares! It is so clear that she looooves her job. I wish all doctors were like Dr. Liu! I will be forever grateful for her. Now we have another on the way and even though it was through a frozen embryo transfer I still have Dr. Liu to thank because she referred me to Dr. Abrol at lifequest fertility who is also an excellent Doctor. Dr. Liu loves and cares for her patients like no other Doctor you'll ever meet.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

This is the best obgyn.such great csection work i have ever seen.this woman did mine and i tell ya u cant even see my scare its so thin.its amazing

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Liu was my OB for all 3 babies, first at Women's College then at Sunnybrook when the program moved. She is extremely friendly, laid back and easy to talk to. As a fellow physician, I could trust her assessments and appreciated her willingness to work as a team. I recommend her highly to anyone looking for a compassionate, open-minded, friendly OB at Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Liu was my ob/gyn through two miscarriages, subsequent surgery for endometriosis, and finally through the pregnancy and birth of my son. Throughout it all, she was positive and caring. I would recommend her and I wish we still lived in Toronto so that she would be the ob for future pregnancies.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Phenomenal doctor with an even better bedside manner. I cannot say one negative thing about her. She went above and beyond to care for me during both my pregnancies and delivered my twins via csection. I always felt extremely comfortable in her care and truly cannot say enough great things about her. She's down to earth, warm, positive, funny, understanding, encouraging, etc. Also, her secretary Sandra is just as great! They both came to visit me after my twin birth and actually stayed for a couple of hours and just chatted with my husband and I. Just like having family there. Wonderful office!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Grace Y. Liu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients