Ratings for Dr. Grace Y. Liu

She was the on call doctor at the time of my delivery. She is so kind, patient and knowledgeable. My baby's heart rate was dropping as a result of my fast progress. It would be a safer and easier choice for her just to perform a c setion but she listened and considered my insistence of vaginal delivery. She put herself into my shoes and has done what it is the best for me with more responsibilities on her shoulder. She is so confident in what she is doing and i think everyone can put their full faith on her. And also great cooperation with all the on call nurses that day. They are amazing and have given me great support. It is truly a bless for me to have my little guy born at Sunnybrook.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr Liu delivered my second baby. She was wonderful and calm and kind. I wouldn’t hesitate to go to her for primary care.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

One of a kind! A wonderful, carrying person. 5 stars for everything except for punctuality

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Grace has been my savings grace. An endometriosis excision specialist, wonderful doctor, friend and human being. Thank you for always listening to me and for your expert surgeries. Without your help, I am certain I would be on disability. You are one in a million and worth the drive.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

After having a terrible experience with my former OB, Dr. Liu took me as a patient when I was 4 months pregnant. 3 kids later, I have nothing but amazing things to say about her. She is kind, patient, incredibly knowledgeable and thoughtful. Highly highly recommend her. And Sandra is so on the ball, nothing is ever overlooked.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Liu is the best there is in the field. And Sandra is amazing and keeps a well stocked office of candies. lol

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I delivered my second with her...she is simply incredible and the nicest person and doctor ever. She is very kind and competent. Her secretary is also always accommodating and accessible.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Liu is AWESOME!!! Very professional, kind, caring, compassionate, respectful and has excellent bedside manner. She came to see me twice while recovering from the hospital which I appreciate very much. I feel blessed to have her as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I have had multiple surgeries with Grace. While the endo keeps coming back that is my body's fault and not that of her surgical technique. She is supportive, comforting, available and kind. Her assistant Sandra is fantastic - always gives 110% to you no matter how many patients are crying in her ear (and I have, so I know). But Sunnybrook itself is a terrible experience - nursing care has been consistently poor my past few surgeries and I have even complained to the Patient Experience dept. I am a huge supporter of nurses so it grieves me to say it but the nursing care has been poor to negligent. I will avoid Sunnybrook next time on that basis.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I came to this site a few years ago after seeing several doctors for infertility issues. After some research and reviewing several reviews on many doctors on this website, I decided to go with Dr Grace Liu and I highly recommend her. She is friendly, supportive, very knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner and I absolutely love her. A few years ago she removed over 20 fibroids from my womb. After several years of trying for a child, I was pregnant about 3 months after surgery. I currently have 3 beautiful children all through c section performed by Dr Grace liu and am eternally grateful to God and to this doctor. Shout out to Sandra as well. She is always very busy yet consistently does her job well. I highly recommend this Dr to anyone looking for an OB or a Dr to perform fibroid surgery.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Grace Y. Liu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Delta Dental