Ratings for Dr. Grace Y. Liu

One of a kind! A wonderful, carrying person. 5 stars for everything except for punctuality

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Grace has been my savings grace. An endometriosis excision specialist, wonderful doctor, friend and human being. Thank you for always listening to me and for your expert surgeries. Without your help, I am certain I would be on disability. You are one in a million and worth the drive.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

After having a terrible experience with my former OB, Dr. Liu took me as a patient when I was 4 months pregnant. 3 kids later, I have nothing but amazing things to say about her. She is kind, patient, incredibly knowledgeable and thoughtful. Highly highly recommend her. And Sandra is so on the ball, nothing is ever overlooked.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Liu is the best there is in the field. And Sandra is amazing and keeps a well stocked office of candies. lol

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I delivered my second with her...she is simply incredible and the nicest person and doctor ever. She is very kind and competent. Her secretary is also always accommodating and accessible.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Liu is AWESOME!!! Very professional, kind, caring, compassionate, respectful and has excellent bedside manner. She came to see me twice while recovering from the hospital which I appreciate very much. I feel blessed to have her as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I have had multiple surgeries with Grace. While the endo keeps coming back that is my body's fault and not that of her surgical technique. She is supportive, comforting, available and kind. Her assistant Sandra is fantastic - always gives 110% to you no matter how many patients are crying in her ear (and I have, so I know). But Sunnybrook itself is a terrible experience - nursing care has been consistently poor my past few surgeries and I have even complained to the Patient Experience dept. I am a huge supporter of nurses so it grieves me to say it but the nursing care has been poor to negligent. I will avoid Sunnybrook next time on that basis.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I came to this site a few years ago after seeing several doctors for infertility issues. After some research and reviewing several reviews on many doctors on this website, I decided to go with Dr Grace Liu and I highly recommend her. She is friendly, supportive, very knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner and I absolutely love her. A few years ago she removed over 20 fibroids from my womb. After several years of trying for a child, I was pregnant about 3 months after surgery. I currently have 3 beautiful children all through c section performed by Dr Grace liu and am eternally grateful to God and to this doctor. Shout out to Sandra as well. She is always very busy yet consistently does her job well. I highly recommend this Dr to anyone looking for an OB or a Dr to perform fibroid surgery.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I cannot say enough about Dr.Liu. After being told by my former gyne that I should have a hysterectomy because "it would be easier for HIM"....I did some research and she came HIGHLY recommended. It took 9 months to get in, and I did have to follow up with the office as my first referral got lost....but it was worth the time and the effort. (Alas, I did have an appointment cancelled and only found out by accident...so some issues in the office...but again, willing to deal with and keep on top of in order to see Dr.Liu). She is excellent! Treating me for fibroids, she outlined ALL my options from "do nothing, wait"....through herbal/natural choices, drugs, and different surgeries. I opted for surgery. Her entire team the day of my procedure were all women, which only added to my comfort. She has an incredibly positive outlook, and takes time to speak with and educate the patient. Follow up was also good....and as an added bonus, I was left with a smaller scar than I had from a previous surgery.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

I have been with Grace for a very long time. She has helped me through numerous things. I could not have asked for anyone better. I was seen by 3 OBGYN before her and they all told me a complete hysterectomy was my only option. I was 26 at the time. After seeing Grace she said no way and helped me. She even helped me convince my husband for another baby and helped delivery her. I owe so much to Grace. Sandra her receptionist is amazing as well. She runs a millions miles an hour but I have never had any issues with her. If you get in with Grace you are a very lucky women!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Grace Y. Liu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med