Ratings for Dr. Grace Y. Liu

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Liu’s for over 15 years and she has taken incredible care of me through 2 high risk pregnancies, 2 c-sections and 2 surgeries. I wouldn’t be here (and neither would my children) if it weren’t for her. She literally saves lives.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

Spectacular specialist! Knowledgeable, smart, kind and so professional. Down-to-earth, calm and will always do whatever is best for you and your health. And her assistant Sandra is fantastic too!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr. Liu was my OBGYN through my pregnancy and delivery 15 years ago - I still think about what a warm, wonderful, reassuring doctor she was. I wish I could've kept her for everything! When I went for my final follow-up appointment a few months after my daughter was born, I handed her to Dr. Liu to hold and she was delighted - apparently this was the first baby she'd delivered that she'd held later! I really can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Down to earth, friendly and always has a smile on her face. She delivered my first baby after a long induction, labor and shoulder dystopia. Everything went well when it could have been disastrous. Most importantly she is beloved by many and her skills respected by the people she works with. Even my ultrasound tech said “Dr. Liu is lovely”. My friend who recommended Dr. Liu says she would have no hesitation leaving her life in Dr. Liu’s hands, and I feel the same way.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Thank you so much for saving my life. I am Lainey Grace Jean who's life you saved as well as my mother whom had an ectopic pregancy.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

She was the on call doctor at the time of my delivery. She is so kind, patient and knowledgeable. My baby's heart rate was dropping as a result of my fast progress. It would be a safer and easier choice for her just to perform a c setion but she listened and considered my insistence of vaginal delivery. She put herself into my shoes and has done what it is the best for me with more responsibilities on her shoulder. She is so confident in what she is doing and i think everyone can put their full faith on her. And also great cooperation with all the on call nurses that day. They are amazing and have given me great support. It is truly a bless for me to have my little guy born at Sunnybrook.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr Liu delivered my second baby. She was wonderful and calm and kind. I wouldn’t hesitate to go to her for primary care.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

One of a kind! A wonderful, carrying person. 5 stars for everything except for punctuality

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Grace has been my savings grace. An endometriosis excision specialist, wonderful doctor, friend and human being. Thank you for always listening to me and for your expert surgeries. Without your help, I am certain I would be on disability. You are one in a million and worth the drive.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

After having a terrible experience with my former OB, Dr. Liu took me as a patient when I was 4 months pregnant. 3 kids later, I have nothing but amazing things to say about her. She is kind, patient, incredibly knowledgeable and thoughtful. Highly highly recommend her. And Sandra is so on the ball, nothing is ever overlooked.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Grace Y. Liu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients