Ratings for Dr. Grace Y. Liu

Dr. Liu was my OB for all 3 babies, first at Women's College then at Sunnybrook when the program moved. She is extremely friendly, laid back and easy to talk to. As a fellow physician, I could trust her assessments and appreciated her willingness to work as a team. I recommend her highly to anyone looking for a compassionate, open-minded, friendly OB at Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Liu was my ob/gyn through two miscarriages, subsequent surgery for endometriosis, and finally through the pregnancy and birth of my son. Throughout it all, she was positive and caring. I would recommend her and I wish we still lived in Toronto so that she would be the ob for future pregnancies.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Phenomenal doctor with an even better bedside manner. I cannot say one negative thing about her. She went above and beyond to care for me during both my pregnancies and delivered my twins via csection. I always felt extremely comfortable in her care and truly cannot say enough great things about her. She's down to earth, warm, positive, funny, understanding, encouraging, etc. Also, her secretary Sandra is just as great! They both came to visit me after my twin birth and actually stayed for a couple of hours and just chatted with my husband and I. Just like having family there. Wonderful office!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

There are doctors, but then there is also this Doctor. Dr Grace Lui. She is by all standards, the most professional kind hearted, humble medical practitioner i've ever met, sometimes i think she is an angel...for real!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Grace is my hero, yes I know that she is busy but she also have a personal life of her own so as I read all these comments of her long wait list then understand that she is also building a family of her own.... so that's why she is not available......

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Liu is the BEST! I cannot say enough praise for her coming into my life. It was by sheer luck that she was referred to me though a friend who was a patient of hers. And then i asked my dr to refer me to her. It was hard to get an initial appointment and I phoned Sandra (secretary) a lot to take any cancelation or date i could - she was understanding of my need for an appointment asap as i was in a lot of pain. It was hard to get ahold of the office, but i urge people to perservere. It definitely was worth the wait. I am now post-op and my husband and I are so happy to have had Dr. Liu guide us through this process with her experience, compassion and vast amount of knowledge on the issues we are dealing with. I continue to see her and I am thankful to have her as my OBGYN and gynaecologist.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

best doctor ever. she's a bit tough to get a hold of but was excellent with me. putting my craziness aside, great advice for a new mom. still hugs me when we greet in the grocery store. class act

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Liu's office did not get back to me until 5 months after my GP faxed a referral to her office numerous times. I understand that specialists are busy, but 5 months is just neglecting a patient's health. The courteous thing to do as a healthcare provider was to let the patient (me) know that she is unable to take on new patients in the near future or the appointment will be a while back. Patients have very really health issues that can be time sensitive. The issue is not a long wait time for the appointment, but a long time for the office to respond back to me regarding an appointment. Lucky for me, by the 2 month mark of waiting for an appointment with Dr. Liu, I had already secured an appointment with another OBGYN. To illustrate how unreasonable it is to wait 5 months before an office finally gets back to a patient regarding a consultation - I already had a consultation, surgery and post surgery follow-up with another OBGYN and my appointment with Dr. Liu would still have been after all those activities.

Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Grace Y. Liu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Liu was my OB for all 3 babies, first at Women's College then at Sunnybrook when the program moved. She is extremely friendly, laid back and easy to talk t..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Liu was my ob/gyn through two miscarriages, subsequent surgery for endometriosis, and finally through the pregnancy and birth of my son. Throughout it all, ..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Phenomenal doctor with an even better bedside manner. I cannot say one negative thing about her. She went above and beyond to care for me during both my pregnan..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful human being, great doctor and surgeon. Yes, there is a very long wait, but this is because, unfortunately, there are so few specialists like her."

November 16, 2015
  • Suite has been updated from "None" to "B728".

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply outstanding! Excellent manner, great under pressure! Modest, friendly. Genius at work"

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There are doctors, but then there is also this Doctor. Dr Grace Lui. She is by all standards, the most professional kind hearted, humble medical practitioner i'..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Grace is my hero, yes I know that she is busy but she also have a personal life of her own so as I read all these comments of her long wait list then unders..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Liu is the BEST! I cannot say enough praise for her coming into my life. It was by sheer luck that she was referred to me though a friend who was a patient ..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "best doctor ever. she's a bit tough to get a hold of but was excellent with me. putting my craziness aside, great advice for a new mom. still hugs me when we gr..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Liu's office did not get back to me until 5 months after my GP faxed a referral to her office numerous times. I understand that specialists are busy, but 5..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Liu is one of the best doctors I've ever worked with. She was very personable and helpful during my visit, going out of her way to make sure that I unders..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I am researching finding a doctor who will suggest myomectomy as an option for a middle age lady who enjoys a happy life. It appears that once a woman approach..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had surgery with Dr. Grace Liu and I'm currently recovering over the past few days. I am doing really well and I have not had any complications or pa..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "On December 11, 2014, my family doctor faxed a referral to Doctor Grace Liu’s office and I have been waiting almost 3 months to hear back about my appointment d..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I first met Dr. Liu in 2008, it was my second pregnancy (the first I did have have Dr Liu, and had an ectopic pregnancy that ruptured my right tube), I was high..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very warm, caring and knowledgeable. Great bedside manners. Made my wife and I very comfortable. Any patient of Dr Lui's should feel lucky to have her...."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Liu is amasing. She provided me with optons thst were not available to me with my local o/b. Made me feel like I was in the vety best of hsnds day of surgery..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy I found Dr. Liu. After struggling for years with symptoms related to my fibroids, I finally have someone I trust to remove them while leaving the ..."

September 19, 2014
  • location removed: Hamilton, ON

• location removed: Scarborough, ON

October 17, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Grace" to "Grace Y."