Ratings for Dr. Matthew W. Sipple

Hands down best Psychiatrist in the area Dr. Matthew Sipple is the most caring understanding and helpful doctor and was able to bring me back to better than normal. His staff is one of a kind and they are always willing to help. 5 stars all the way around for Bay City Psychiatry!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Sipple. He listens to what I have to say without any judgement. He thoroughly discusses any medications and makes sure that I understand why he is prescribing that particular medication. Dr. Sipple encourages me to call if I have any questions for problems - and he ALWAYS returns my phone call. Couldn't ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Sipple always takes time to listen to me. He is beyond patient, and has helped me through the most difficult time in my life. I have referred others to him. He listens to your thoughts about your treatment as well.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I've been seeing him for several months now I am so thankful 2 of my friends recommended him. He took his time with me and went over what is going on and made me feel comfortable and involved me in ever aspect of my care. In addition, he referred to a great therapist who has also helped get me back on my feet. I can't thank him enough!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Did not listen to how I was feeling and refused to listen to other staff members thoughts about me. Seems to think his way is the only way. Will not be going to see him again.

Submitted June 16, 2017

Great! He is passionate about your care and well being. I only would recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Great treatment! He is enthusiastic about his specialty and approaches treatments as a team.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Bay City Psychiatry+Dr.Sipple are top notch. Since Dr. Sipple took me on as a patient... I've been doing great. This has been over a 10 yr. Period. Before He was my doctor .....I struggled with my moods for years because I was misdiagnosed by a few doctors. If I had to sum up my feelings for Dr. Sipple in one sentence it would be this: If he passes away before I do....I'll be at his funeral service. Thats how big of an impact he's made in my life. Thanks Doctor Sipple!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Great care and compassion by Dr Sipple and his staff!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Very compassionate, patient and helpful. I had my son recently switch to him and I'm so grateful for his time and effort to get him on the right track. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Matthew W. Sipple's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Delta Dental