Ratings for Dr. Matthew W. Sipple

Great treatment! He is enthusiastic about his specialty and approaches treatments as a team.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Bay City Psychiatry+Dr.Sipple are top notch. Since Dr. Sipple took me on as a patient... I've been doing great. This has been over a 10 yr. Period. Before He was my doctor .....I struggled with my moods for years because I was misdiagnosed by a few doctors. If I had to sum up my feelings for Dr. Sipple in one sentence it would be this: If he passes away before I do....I'll be at his funeral service. Thats how big of an impact he's made in my life. Thanks Doctor Sipple!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Great care and compassion by Dr Sipple and his staff!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Very compassionate, patient and helpful. I had my son recently switch to him and I'm so grateful for his time and effort to get him on the right track. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

This doctor is the most patient and caring doctor I've ever met. He takes all the time YOU need to hear you out, explain options, and answer questions. He doesn't have that kind of crazy, packed schedule with two patients every 10 minutes where you're just a number. He has appointments spaced out so he can take as much time with each person as he/she needs. This city is lucky to have such a shining doctor, excellent associates, and a great staff.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Have never been to a more caring, professional Dr for my mental health needs. I was going threw a rough point in my life and finally decided yes I do need help I found Dr Sipple and I am so glad I did I don't know where I would be without the help and advice he has given to me. I would recommend him to anyone needing help!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Top notch treatment and care. From seeing the receptionist to Dr Sipple. You feel his whole office treats you like your important.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

He has been my Dr for many years and he addresses all my concerns and works with me on every level!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Sipple is one of the best psychiatrists I've ever had. He works with his patients and listens and considers their questions/suggestions. He does not have the "doctor knows best" complex but rather works with his patient as a team to figure out the best treatment plan. I highly recommend Dr. Sipple.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

It was a pleasant experience. He is a great doctor. He has the care and knowledge it takes to make a great psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Matthew W. Sipple's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal