Ratings for Dr. Dennis R. Drews

I was a patient of doctor Drews for years, I referred 3 other people to his practice and then 2 of us got letters saying that we were no longer patients. I was 8 1/2 months pregnant at the time. No one would return our calls. His nurse was always awful but I put up with it because he was a really good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

If your looking for a great family Dr- Dr Drews is it!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

I have been seeing him for many years for diabetes. Then for no reason at all he dropped me. I went in office for bad ear infection and he would not see me or talk to me. Nurse gave me a letter stating he would no longer see me. I was shocked. He and I always got along well. I did not owe him any money. I did nothing wrong. I was in so much pain I cried all the way out of the office. I do not understand why he could not even face me. I am deeply hurt by this.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

he is as good as any other i have seen he is there when your appoint time comes around he is in no big hurry takes the time he needs to find out whats going on with you and lets you no

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Drews for well over three years and he is simply fantastic. He's personable, consistent, highly knowledgable and most of all caring. If he say's he will follow up via telephone, he will, if he say's he will research your concern he will. The care of my mother has greatly improved with his direction and caring approach. Additionally, he embraces and encourages the care and concern of family members for their loved ones! Dr. Drews is what patient care is all about, many a health care professional could learn from him!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I have found this doctor to be very patient, helpful &articulate/

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

Dr. Dennis R. Drews's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=109710'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Dennis" to "Dennis R."

October 20, 2013