Ratings for Dr. Nancy J. Salisbury

I have been a patient in L.O. for over 3 years. Dr. Nancy has a busy practice because she is THAT good. I know that her schedule can get hectic so I schedule for first thing in the morning or after lunch. It works well. She is knowledgeable, helpful, caring, considerate, and easy to talk with. Dr. Nancy performed a partial hysterectomy for me in 2015...excellent results. I really like her and an confident when I refer to her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

The office didnt followup with the ins company after requesting prior auth for a major surgery. 14 days before scheduled surgery I called to ask question and they realized there was no Pre-Auth in the file. The office blamed the ins for sending the denial to a bad address. The dr failed to provide more medical info to ins for the appeal. She sent a sloppy hand written note with no Dx or Tx codes after saying she needed 2 days to write a detailed comprehensive appeal letter. Bottom line this office dropped the ball on the authorization for 4 months and I am left in pain. No one apologized for the error, no one called to keep me informed about the appeal process. My work schedule, husbands schedule, kids schedule, Christmas plans and my overall mental preparation for this surgery was all compromised by this office error. Not one apology was given. There is clearly an office management deficiency to schedule a surgery and then send the patient a surgery packet explaining date / hospital / preop procedures etc. How does an office not realize there is no insurance approval in the file for a 25,000 surgery? One word incompetency.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

i went in for a PARTICAL hysterectomy and asked her to please leave one ovary,because they were both healty. she took both, said "i would love not having my period" it was hell but nothing i could do about it. turns out the pain i was having was in my back so the surgery she said i needed was really not needed!told her i was still having pain after surgery,months after, she said it was in my head, that i couldnt be having pain!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

She made choices during my surgery without permission and it was a mistake. :(

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

She is very knowledgeable, compassionate and really listens. I'm glad I was referred to her!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

She made a major mistake with my surgery

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

I have been seeing Salisbury for 10 years. She is amazing and I can't imagine seeing another doctor. She is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

i like dr salisbury, and a good dr. is worth the wait. but if you can't wait see julia st. lawrence her pa. she's great. most yearlys i now have with her, she remembers who you are even when i only see her once a year. and she's so thorough, kind and compassionate. i can tell her anything. so if dr salisbury is busy ( because she's a good dr she often is) see julia st. lawrence. you won't be dissapointed.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

I've been seeing Dr. Salisbury for over five years for various gynecological problems. She is an extremely caring, knowledgable, competent surgeon. She has improved my life both mentally and physically!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2006

Dr. Nancy J. Salisbury's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Oregon City, OR