Ratings for Dr. George Angus

Dr Angus treated my wife for the delivery of or second baby and for a subsequent miscarriage. At all times he was caring, erudite, and highly professional. He really made her feel at ease and comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

I've had 3 obstetricians as each child born in a different place. Dr Angus was the best. Very informative and kind. Really great delivery and follow up. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr angus saved my life ..I wouldn't be here today if not for his expert judgement

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

Dr Angus has been fabulas with my decision of having a mirena iud put in due to heavy periods I was one of the unlucky ones that it didnt work for me Dr Angus and Hes staff have been just wonderfull from the start of getting the iud to the time it came out would be happy to go back to Dr Angus

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I will never forget this Dr, as back in 1997 he was rude and abrupt with me. He practically told me I was a liar. He was suppose to do a biopsy on me but he removed much much more than just a tiny spot for biopsy without my permission, and not only that he left scars and holes and extra bits of skin and honestly it looked like a **** had been there. I swear he cut nerves he should not have, as since then I have had very little feeling in this area. I would definitely not recommend this Dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Angus clearly explains his recommendations, and is respectful of women's ability and right to make decisions regarding their own bodies.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

This Dr is the best, I believe I would not be alive today if it wasn't for his experience and quick action that saved my life after I suffered an "Afe" (usually fatal) after the birth of my twins in 2010.I travelled 2 hours to visit him for appointments, and in the end I am glad I did, as I needed ICU and the best Dr available, which was Dr George Angus!! He is fantastic!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

I would not hesitate to have my second child with him eventhough i have to travel 2 hours to see him every visit.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

A fantastic Dr, I wouldn't even hesitate having my second child under his care.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

I first saw Dr Angus in 2002 and he delivered my first two children. I think about him every week of my life and feel blessed to have met such a wonderful, intelligent caring person. I could not fault him. His care is genuine. I do not believe anyone who dares to say otherwise. He is a wonderful man and an outstanding Dr with unquestionable itegrity.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010