You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Dotson

Dr. Richard Dotson come highly recommended from friends and family members. His bedside manner, clinical knowledge and compassion make him one of the best Eye Specialist in Washington DC.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Dotson is an outstanding Christian physician. He provides excellent eye care. I have been with him for over 13 years. I like the fact that as I wait to be seen I can enjoy the inspirational music. This is great for me because I enjoy being in a spirit filled atmosphere. God has truly blessed his hands, his heart and his practice. Keep up the good work Dr. Dotson!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Dotson is an outstanding and wonderful Doctor. I have recommended him to all of my church members.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

Dr. Richard Dotson is a excellent doctor and a wonderful christian doctor which I like.I had sent several people to him and they all said the same about Dr. Dotson. May God continue to bless him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Dr. Richard L. Dotson's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1975)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Richard Dotson come highly recommended from friends and family members. His bedside manner, clinical knowledge and compassion make him one of the best Eye ..."

September 8, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=10968'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014