Ratings for Dr. Philippa Lamont

So lovely, I was very nervous about my first appointment with her and was worried I was going to be wasting her time. But she put me at ease, listened and was respectful at all times. I left feeling validated, that I was not going crazy and making symptoms up in my mind. ( my GP and physio have been dismissing me) I feel confident that the outcome, what ever it is, I am seeing the right doctor. Very nice lady and I did not feel rushed out the door. I felt she took her time and asked great questions.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Seen her multiple times with my little ones - although she did not make the ultimate diagnosis in the end she actually had the correct way she was heading and thinking in her reports - we were just once step ahead though and had booked a rhumatologist in before our next visit to her and he diagnosed the condition - she then agreed as it what she suspected anyway and what she had already put in her notes before it was diagnosed officially, so well done her, given its not even her area of expertise! We still see her sporadically for other neuro conditions and always found her reliable, willing to refer on if needed and willing to get a whole of team approach if needed also with the PMH team........excellent lady as far as I am concerned - very busy yes, but also very caring - and yes she can often run late - but thats the risk with specialists treating a zillion patients - the patients dont pick when they get sick and need the neuro immediately! The office staff though are a bit ummmm dicey, depending on who you get on what day!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Disappointing. I felt intimidated & dismissed. Building a supportive team around a consumer/patient leads to better health outcomes.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

my daughter has a rare brain disorder. Apparently Phillipa Lamont is too high and mighty to afford her an appointment!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Knows whats going on but always seems to be hurry. Makes you feel like you a time waster when you go for your yearly check ups.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Very professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. Always returns phone calls.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Not helpful at all very dissatisfied with service. If u need help go somewhere else

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Never returned telephoned calls, or followed up on physio care required, nor offered support avenues for serious condition which was unable to diagnose. Gave up calling and leaving messages.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Lamont was Wrong unhelpful,always late if she turned up at all and the staff are the same.I found her rude.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

After weeks of chasing Dr Lamont, we still have no answers, no definate diagnosis. She's impossible to get hold of. She basically put my 6 year old on strong psyc med's and sent us on our way. She needs to be avaialbe to talk to and answer questions, without having to wait 1-2 months for another appointment.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010