Ratings for Dr. Brian L. Sontag

He was a good dr up until the end of my pregnancy with my 2nd child. He started pushing for an induction at 39 weeks. I had no problems what so ever throughout my pregnancy so induction was not medically necessary. He changed my due date up a week at 10 weeks because the baby measured bigger so when I was 41 weeks he could only talk about a potiton induction and didn't offer any more natural ways of going about it like a membrane sweep. My 41 week ultrasound showed my baby weighing almost 10lbs he was born only a little over 9lbs so the scan was way off. He didn't make it in time to deliver my baby because the baby he completely doubted I could deliver I pushed out in 5 pushes. If I could go back I would have never went along with his unnecessary induction and I will not go back to him for any future pregnancys.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I love, love, love Dr. Sontag. He's the BEST! I can't say it enough.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I love doctor Sontag! I have been seeing him for the past 10 years! He is a very busy doctor but I expect nothing less, if your a great doctor your going to be extremely busy! He is straight to the point and is very knowlagable !

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

0 stars for me. During labor, he told me to be quiet, this is a hospital and people are trying to rest...when I was having a baby with NOTHING for pain who was stuck in the birth canal and they had to pull my pelvic bones apart to get the baby out!!! Definitely NOT my kind of doctor!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

One of the positive reviews below is from me. I felt that it was a disservice to other women if I didn't update with a more current accurate review. My previous pregnancy with this dr was uneventful. He and his staff at the time were helpful and caring. This has changed. He no longer has the same kind nurses. Instead he has Hauyn from the Perinatal clinic around the corner and Amy (who a previous poster has talked about but I will disagree with- I found her callous and rude beyond measure). These 2 women have not been helpful to me during this pregnancy. After many issues and requesting to see the dr at lest 3 times I have been denied. It seems the practice is just too busy in my opinion. I have been blown off several times. I will say that yes based on my previous uncomplicated pregnancy he was a great dr. Based on this one however I would not recommend him in the least. I do not feel like a valued patient. I was told that I would be called with results - I never received those calls. The nurses do return your calls with in about an hr after leaving a message for them-- but if you are thinking you will get to see the dr with them as the gatekeepers you are wrong.

Submitted May 23, 2016

Excellent doctor with great people skills. Nurses are efficient and call back within less than 2 hours of voicemail left.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I love, love, Dr. Sontag!! He delivered my last 2 kids!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

This is the most amazing OBGYN I have ever had in my life. He was recommended to me by friends so when the time came for an OB- I knew I was making a wise choice. Very personable and friendly- made me feel like a person and not just some patient. This dr makes my husband want more babies just so we can work with him again! He jumped out of bed at 2am to be able to deliver our child. I can't say enough kind things about this dr!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr Sontag has monitored both my pregnancies and delivered both my children. He was the greatest Doctor with excellent knowledge and was wonderful at the bedside. I tell everyone to use him for their Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Sontag have did half of my family and i love him because he up front man and he always will let you kow whats is what and if he explain something you dont understand he will break it down and explain it to you always if ot e will always have his great nursing to explain and show you how whatever it is

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Brian L. Sontag's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental