Ratings for Dr. Vicki S. Cobb

Dr. Cobb is amazing. Her compassion shows and she actually knows her patient's names without having a chart to look at (amazing in this day and age when most docs treat patients like an insurance number). Her back staff is great, but the appointment person generally tends to put you off, I can only assume this is because everyone wants to see her and her appointment books are full. If I could give 10 stars to her helpfulness and Knowledge categories I would, she really knows her stuff, and is educated on new happenings in the medical field.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I have never had a doctor (and I have had many due to chronic illness) who was more caring and thorough. I receive follow-up calls consistently to see if I need anything and to check on me. I am thankful there are still doctors who care.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2008

I like that she does not over prescribe and that she prefers to stick to older meds until new ones have been proven safe.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Vicki S. Cobb's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1985)