You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Manuel A. Pardo

Dr. Pardo is the only Dr. I have encountered that really took the time to listen. He went above and beyond for me. Sometimes the wait time is lengthy but, he's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Pardo's staff is lacking very much so, he is caring but his staff are a joke.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I did my home work on all the Dr's in Endocrinology and Dr Pardo seemed to be the best that would fit what I need. As well as being a 4 star out of 5. Now with that said I called the office with a very serious situation. I talked to the girls in the office and told them I needed to seet he Dr as soon as I could see him. They said they neede to look at my records, ok no problem. I waited and waited and waited. Two weeks later I called back, told them I do noe mean to be a pain but I am scared and really need to make an appt. OK, she said she need to take a look at my records... WHAT !!! they had them for two weeks !!!! so again I said ok. It hsa now been 2 more weeks not a freaking word from those people at all. So I now am seeing another Doctor who made the appt almost the very next day. If they could not of seen me it would of been nice to say that and not made me wait, sad they think they have the right to play with peoples lives like this. So make sure you have a second option.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

Great Dr. & Great Staff! Does everything possible to accomodate you! Excellent bedside manner, knowledgeable, friendly, and caring! Been to more than a few Dr.'s, he is among the best!! In my opinion, anyone who posts negative feedback about Dr. Pardo is upset because he did not baby them or needs to see a shrink! Boo Hoo!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Pardo for almost a year. He is a great Dr and has always taken the time to explain the answers to all my questions - and I had a list of them written down. ;0). My family Dr could not get my levels right and then I went to Dr Pardo and he had my thyroid at the right level almost immediately. I would highly recommend Dr Pardo.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

By far the worst bed side manner I have ever seen. Didn't listen, started to argue with me. On top of that was in the office for over 2.50 hours and most of that time was spend waiting. Office is very antiquated, doctor is too. As far as his knowledge goes, I've seen a Endo before and know how the appointments should go, it was nothing like that.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Worst office visit I've ever had. Front office lady was not friendly. Nurse was lazy and said insurance issues were my problem, after I tried on my own for 6 months. Dr. Pardo was questioning my concern and ridiculing me over disease, after I have managed it for almost 9 years with no problems and an average A1C of 6.0-6.5. Do not recommend and see him only if no other doctor will see you.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Best Dr. in town! Great bedside manner, takes time to sit with you and explain anything you are needing to be explained.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Great Doctor! Caring! Never is too rushed to answer all your questions. Interacts with you as an equal. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Pardo is a very special person. He truly listens to his patients and respects their opinion. He shows conern and empathy. He's an excellent doctor. He took the time to explain,in detail, my blood test results. He's one in a million!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Manuel A. Pardo's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pardo is the only Dr. I have encountered that really took the time to listen. He went above and beyond for me. Sometimes the wait time is lengthy but, he's..."

January 14, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=109651'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014