Ratings for Dr. Tracy L. Stevens

Dr. Tracy Stevens is my cardiologist. She is wonderful! I was certain something was wrong with my heart, but the usual tests showed nothing. She did an ultrasound, and the question was answered. I had a small leak in the aortic valve. After giving me sound advice on staying healthy, I was released a few months later. If I feel that my heart is having more issues, I will certainly return to Dr. Stevens. She is the best, and the staff is terrific also.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I was very pleased with her positive outlook for my husband. She seems knowledgeable. After speaking with others who heard of her, I learned that she has a great memory and was excellent in her care for them. I am very emppressed with her cardiology affiliation. The cardiology team was positive, kind, very informative and reiterated with us on his health situation. Providing us with support and knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Extremely knowledgeable and she listens.Only drawback is that St. Luke's is the only hospital she's affiliated with.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr. Tracy L. Stevens's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

AARP