Ratings for Dr. Samuel A. Mogul

I've treated with Dr. Mogul for years and have always found him to be knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

He is the best doctor I have ever had. He was my childhood doctor. If I had insurance that he accepted I would drive the hour to be his patient. My father who is elderly and has a heart condition still has Dr. Mogul as his primary physician. Dr. Mogul is a genuine person and really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Doctor is wonderful. Staff is very good. The wait time can be an hour for your scheduled appointment--that's too long. The staff needs to lighten his load so patients can be seen in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

If my work cancelled our insurance I would pay for my own to still see this Dr. He is the BEST. He is very patient and takes his time listening to you. He never rushes you. The staffing is always nice.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I have gone to Dr. Mogul for years. He's seen me through many changes in health insurance carriers and has consistantly been wonderful. I would recommend him to everyone. His staff is great also.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Dr. Samuel A. Mogul's Credentials

• Arabic

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mission Hills, CA