Ratings for Dr. Anca Rosca

I delivered my first baby with Dr.Rosca. I am very satisfied with the overall experience with her and the staff. She is very knowledgeable, very professional, and knows what she is doing. Even though she is extremely busy, she always listens to one's concerns patiently and provides her diagnosis on the problem. Would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr Rosca is fantastic. She delivered both of my children and was available 24/7 during both pregnancies to address any questions or concerns. She does occasionally run behind schedule due to high volume at her office and the fact that she does all her own deliveries.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I ended up with Dr. Rosca for our son's birth as she was on call and my OB/GYN was away. Dr. Rosca was exceptional right from the start. When I called the hospital to describe my symptoms, she returned my call in less than 5 minutes. She listened patiently and considered all aspects before making a diagnosis/ recommendation. At the hospital, she was able to gain our trust very quickly despite it being our first in-person meeting with her. She clearly knew her stuff, inspired confidence and was in control of the situation throughout the delivery. She was not judgmental and was not trying to push things on me. Her bedside manners were great as well – she was patient with my questions and definitely seemed to care. She had a sense of humor and managed to keep the atmosphere appropriately light during what was (at least to me) a tense period. I rarely write reviews but felt compelled to write one for Dr. Rosca given my excellent all-round experience with her. I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

She performed a biopsy on me without asking me before. She yelled at me for not asking more questions before the procedure, but how could I ask questions about a procedure when I had no idea it was even going to happen or what the words meant. She's a mean woman. Even after I told her I had been raped and her performing a biopsy on my uterus was very distressing, she was still very mean to me.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

She is mean and does not care about her patients. I told her that I had been sexually assaulted and she was not sympathetic or kind. I would never go back to her ever again. She is a horrible person.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

It's hard to explain but I felt like I could not freely ask her all of the questions I had at one time so I would kind of spread them out thoughout each visit. She NEVER smiled and just never made me feel at ease. She also made me feel like I was not paying attention to all of her instructions but yet I was following everything to the point as she indicated because of my gestational diabetes. Overall she knows what she's doing but not very friendly at all and don't be suprised if her staff just leaves you standing around waiting while they finish their personal calls.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Dr. Rosca delivered my son and saw me through both my prenatal and postnatal care. She was attentive to all my needs and answered all of my questions. I continue to see her today. I disagree with the comments that she is does not listen because she remembered personal things about me and my children. I agree that she is not always on time, but that is also due to the staffing at the hospital and it depends on which of her patients go into labor that day. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

In a nutshell,absolutely INSENSITIVE!Dr. Rosca delivered the news that I was going to have a miscarriage and told me to come the following day to have blood work done. Naturally,I was emotionally upset,confused,and had many questions to ask her.On the day of my visit,after getting my blood work done, I was hoping to get a few minutes with her to go over some questions.When I asked her,she rudely and abruptly told me if I want to see her,that I would need to make an appointment. I was completely shocked! All I wanted was 5 minutes of her time to go over what is happening and what to expect. I was even willing to wait for her. Our initial telephone conversation was so brief that I couldn't even register what she was telling me. I had never in my life felt so alone that day. She treated this as an everyday occurence,the only difference was that it wasn't an everyday occurrence for me!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010