Ratings for Dr. Allan Golding

He help my with health problems where no other doctor did. He's always explained things so I understand which is good as lots of people need that too

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr A. Golding has been my doctor for donkey's years. He is extremely knowledgable although he does have idiocyncracies that rub some people the wrong way. Usually the Central Clinic is a little behind schedule, but that's worth putting up with. I've stayed as Dr Golding patient because he has always been very helpful with my health problems and he has gone out of his way to see me at the local outpatients when I've had to go there. Pt Pirie is lucky to have him, even if he has been known to show up dressed as a Starfleet Admiral. (yeah... he actually did that once!)

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr golding which i have been a patient for a short amount of time. i found allan golding to be a bit short and didnt have much time to listen to my problems. I know a lady nurse and i found he likes to gossip about selected patients with such nurses.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007