Ratings for Dr. Amit Luhadiya

Dr. Luhadiya is extremely knowledgeable. He also provided treatment options to me and very clearly conveyed the pros and cons of each option. He tried to understand the cause of my problems rather than just focusing on symptoms. He was very polite, respectful and approachable.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Use caution and realize that if you are put on bedrest for more than 3weeks, take aspirin or a bloodthinner to avoid a bloodclot no matter what the doc says

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Luhadiya is very personable, friendly, knowledgeable, respectful, courteous, patient,engaging and an asset to the staff of Kaiser Permanente. Despite the foot problem I am undergoing, my visits to his office have always left me assured that he is genuinely concerned about my situation and that he will ultimately bring me permanent relief to my problem. Keep up your excellent disposition,drive and determination that patients like myself come to enjoy.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Very friendly, took the time to explain everything.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

On-time, personable and willing to take all the time needed to work with me.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

I took my son to Dr. Luhadiya for plantar warts. He removed the warts and was very patient, kind and sweet. My son was a little nervous because of the needle, but his patience and friendliness made the experience that much less painfull. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. Amit Luhadiya's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)