Ratings for Dr. Kirthi Kumar

What use is a punctual doctor who is arrogant and inconsiderate of a patient's wellbeing? I highly suspect the review below this one - rating him 5 for helpfulness - might be fake. I have not met a single person - either patient or any other doctor who knows him - who has said anything positive about Kumar's treatment of patients.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I found Dr Kumar to be warm, understanding, kind and knowledgeable. He diagnosed me with what I believed I had and has given me a plan for future treatment. Very impressed with him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I questioned his honesty after my interview with Dr Kumar

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Receiptionist so rude on the phone. She hung up the phone on me while speaking to her because apparently the conversation she was having with me was finished but I told her I wasn't finished. So rude and unprofessional. Do not go to this clinic all they want is your money.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Nothing But a pill pusher, beware he just wants your money. Don't expect appointments to last greater than 5 mins

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I would not even concede a one star rating for this animal. Petty, cruel, and inappropriately appointed to the care of those in need. Since being negligently discharged as a patient in Wyndham - without the psychotropic medication he had prescribed me under his care, with no referral, no advice, no concern on his part whatsoever - with mere hours notice, I went on in a state of disarray completely without confidence in attempting to continue rehabilitative efforts. After two near-fatal overdoses in the following months, I finally found better care in the Melbourne Clinic, Richmond. Would never see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Hours late to family meetings, brief assessments of patients and organises admissions around his holidays despite the distress of the patient. Ignored patient and family and would not address them. Many patients in hospital complaining of his lack of knowledge and continual lateness or not appearing at all, without acknowledgement. His medical reports are contradictory, showing lack of knowledge or respect for what the patient is experiencing. Rushes you out of the room during appointments, stands while you speak to signal you to leave or repeatedly looks at his watch. Disinterested and conflict of interest in having patients admitted to a hospital where he is medical director, instead of closeness of hospital to patients and family home. Disappointed severely.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

has a sound knowledge. understands patients well. chooses appropriate treatment depending patients situation. understands limitations of certain conditions well

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011