Dr. Leila Kasrai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leila Kasrai

I recently had the Labiaplasty procedure by Dr Kasrai and I cannot be more thrilled with my results! Her staff are very nice and make you feel welcomed whenever entering the office. The process of preparing for surgery was smooth and stress free. Payment was done in three instalments which was a life saver! Dr Kasrai was truly a dream to work with, as she really cares for her patients and enjoys getting to know each one. I recommend her practice for any procedure. My overall experience was truly amazing.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I loved having Dr.Kasrai as my surgeon. I felt comfortable asking questions and expressing concerns. I appreciate her policy of keeping the natural look a priority. I felt respected and supported. Above all I couldn't have asked for more kind and genuine care and amazing aftercare.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I visited Dr. Kasrai for labiaplasty in December 2016. I was happily surprised at how professional and comfortable herself and staff made me feel overall. They were knowledgeable and made sure to make me feel confident in responding to all my questions and concerns. The surgery, recovery and follow-up were met with the same level of service and the results of the surgery were more than what I could expect. I would highly recommend Dr. Kasrai and her team if you are looking for a competent plastic surgeon with amazing bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I had an earlobe repair and ear pinning done with Dr Kasrai and the end results are fantastic, I feel like a new person. I knew I wanted these procedures done for quite some time but kept putting it off. When I started doing my research I found out Dr. Kasrai is one of two doctors in Canada who performs congenital ear reconstruction at Sick Kids; People fly in from across the country to see her so any ear related procedure at her practice is well within her level of expertise. Cost was never a concern for me but considering what she brings she could be charging a lot more. She has the most before and after photos of any doctor posted on her site and also gives free consultations, so not only is she a top tier surgeon but she clearly loves helping people and is trying to reach out to as many people as she can. It doesn’t get any better for ear related procedures than Dr. Kasrai in my opinion.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I can not say enough about Dr. Kasrai and her team (Eva & Jane)! They are truly phenomenal and have helped me every step of the way. Dr. Kasrai's calm and personable demeanour really helped calm me and prepare me for surgery. Dr. Kasrai was always patient and more than willing to answer all my concerns. She is also a very talented surgeon and such a humble person. Everything from my initial consultation to my post-op check-ups went smoothly and I am pleased to say that I had such an easy recovery after undergoing two procedures. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Kasrai and I am positive that if I have any future needs I will be coming back to her along with her wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I had a unilateral labiaplasty in May 2016. I am incredibly happy with my results. Dr. Kasrai is patient, kind, and highly skilled. I would certainly come back for any future needs. Everyone involved was kind and comforting.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I went to dr kasrai for labiaplasty and it was a fantastic experience from start to finish. Its not the easiest surgery to go for, but everyone (especially Eva ) not only made me feel comfortable but we had good laughs 😉 After my surgery they phoned to see how I was doing before my follow up appointment and to me that shows the kind of people they are. I would most definitely recommend dr kasrai to friends or family in the future.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Patient's update
Update! It's only been 3 months and I completely forgot I even had surgery!! I've heard people say it takes 6 months to a year to heal from labiaplasty but Dr Kasrai did such an amazing job you'd never know I had anything done. (To the touch)😉 I had the best experience with everyone start to finish my life is completely different now I love it. I can't thank her enough!!

Submitted April 17, 2017

If there was a rating for satisfaction that would get one star. She was late for our appointment then when I asked to see the markings she made before she cut – she refused to let me see them! I should have insisted because the labia reduction turned into a total removal of the left lip, causing constant discomfort and a mess during urination. Neither are flush to the labia majora, which they were supposed to be – they are both about 1/4 inch too short for that. They are more flush to the opening. Very disappointed. Every day I have regrets over getting her to do this procedure – regrets over not insisting to see the markings. I wanted a reduction and got a removal. Trying to live with this, trying to not be mad, trying to get over the regrets.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr Kasrai and her team are amazing! So warm and friendly. Dr Kasrai exceeded my expectations and her patient care coordinator Eva was there any time of day for any questions or concerns I had. I highly recommend Dr Kasrai! I am finally comfortable in my own skin!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I can't say enough great things about Dr.Kasrai and her team. From the minute you walk into the office and feel welcomed from Eva and Jane. Dr.Kasrsi is extremely knowledgeable and she makes you feel comfortable. Her staff at the clinic have a warm friendly attitude as well. Dr Kasrai did an amazing job with my implants and mini tummy tuck. I love my new body.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Leila Kasrai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Leila Kasrai is a board certified reconstructive and plastic surgeon who performs facial and body contouring procedures on children and adults. She is one of the few female surgeons in Toronto, Ontario. Dr. Kasrai completed her residency at the University of Toronto and in 1999, she obtained her Plastic Surgery Fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC). Following, Dr. Kasrai attended Harvard University to obtain a Masters in Public Health with a focus on International Health. Dr. Kasrai is an Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of Toronto, one of the world's leading medical schools. This means that she teaches residents and students traditional and advanced techniques in surgery. Dr. Kasrai is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada and member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons. She regularly lectures at an national and international level for meetings of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Craniofacial-Cleft Palate Association and the British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons. For several years, she was also the Chief of Plastic Surgery at St. Joseph's Health Centre in Toronto, Ontario until November 2012. Much of her time at St. Joseph's was spent on overseeing a team of plastic surgeons who performed reconstructive plastic surgery on both adults and children, as well as performing hundreds of surgeries herself. Currently, she serves as the Elective Coordinator for residents and students in the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the same hospital.

• English
  • Persian

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1999)
  • Harvard University