Dr. Leila Kasrai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leila Kasrai

I had tummy tuck and breast reduction in September 2017. Dr.Kasrai is absolutely exceptional surgeon with tremendous skills. She described what would happen during and after the surgery very clearly. Dr Kasrai, her medical team and office stuff helped me to have a very successful surgery. Thank you Dr Kasrai for your expertise and the stunning result. You are absolutely amazing !

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I had a bilateral labiaplasty with Dr. Kasrai in late August. I had my post-op in late September, and I am extremely pleased with the results. Not only did the procedure go perfectly, but Dr. Kasrai and her exceptionally professional team made me comfortable the whole time. If I chose to have any future procedures, I will exclusively return to Dr. Kasrai.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Kasrai and staff were both professional and knowledge while still being very personable and friendly. I absolutely loved Eva! I am about 5 weeks out of my labiaplasty procedure and could not be happier. This is my first surgery I've ever done so I was extremely nervous but Dr. Kasrai and staff made it easy to feel comfortable. Not to mention my results are perfect and I couldn't picture it looking any better. The recovery wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and it was exactly what Dr. Kasrai explained. I wish I did it sooner and will definitely be going back to Dr. Kasrai for any future procedures.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I recently had the Labiaplasty procedure by Dr Kasrai and I cannot be more thrilled with my results! Her staff are very nice and make you feel welcomed whenever entering the office. The process of preparing for surgery was smooth and stress free. Payment was done in three instalments which was a life saver! Dr Kasrai was truly a dream to work with, as she really cares for her patients and enjoys getting to know each one. I recommend her practice for any procedure. My overall experience was truly amazing.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I loved having Dr.Kasrai as my surgeon. I felt comfortable asking questions and expressing concerns. I appreciate her policy of keeping the natural look a priority. I felt respected and supported. Above all I couldn't have asked for more kind and genuine care and amazing aftercare.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I visited Dr. Kasrai for labiaplasty in December 2016. I was happily surprised at how professional and comfortable herself and staff made me feel overall. They were knowledgeable and made sure to make me feel confident in responding to all my questions and concerns. The surgery, recovery and follow-up were met with the same level of service and the results of the surgery were more than what I could expect. I would highly recommend Dr. Kasrai and her team if you are looking for a competent plastic surgeon with amazing bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I had an earlobe repair and ear pinning done with Dr Kasrai and the end results are fantastic, I feel like a new person. I knew I wanted these procedures done for quite some time but kept putting it off. When I started doing my research I found out Dr. Kasrai is one of two doctors in Canada who performs congenital ear reconstruction at Sick Kids; People fly in from across the country to see her so any ear related procedure at her practice is well within her level of expertise. Cost was never a concern for me but considering what she brings she could be charging a lot more. She has the most before and after photos of any doctor posted on her site and also gives free consultations, so not only is she a top tier surgeon but she clearly loves helping people and is trying to reach out to as many people as she can. It doesn’t get any better for ear related procedures than Dr. Kasrai in my opinion.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I can not say enough about Dr. Kasrai and her team (Eva & Jane)! They are truly phenomenal and have helped me every step of the way. Dr. Kasrai's calm and personable demeanour really helped calm me and prepare me for surgery. Dr. Kasrai was always patient and more than willing to answer all my concerns. She is also a very talented surgeon and such a humble person. Everything from my initial consultation to my post-op check-ups went smoothly and I am pleased to say that I had such an easy recovery after undergoing two procedures. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Kasrai and I am positive that if I have any future needs I will be coming back to her along with her wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I had a unilateral labiaplasty in May 2016. I am incredibly happy with my results. Dr. Kasrai is patient, kind, and highly skilled. I would certainly come back for any future needs. Everyone involved was kind and comforting.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I went to dr kasrai for labiaplasty and it was a fantastic experience from start to finish. Its not the easiest surgery to go for, but everyone (especially Eva ) not only made me feel comfortable but we had good laughs 😉 After my surgery they phoned to see how I was doing before my follow up appointment and to me that shows the kind of people they are. I would most definitely recommend dr kasrai to friends or family in the future.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Patient's update
Update! It's only been 3 months and I completely forgot I even had surgery!! I've heard people say it takes 6 months to a year to heal from labiaplasty but Dr Kasrai did such an amazing job you'd never know I had anything done. (To the touch)😉 I had the best experience with everyone start to finish my life is completely different now I love it. I can't thank her enough!!

Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Leila Kasrai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Leila Kasrai is a board certified reconstructive and plastic surgeon who performs facial and body contouring procedures on children and adults. She is one of the few female surgeons in Toronto, Ontario. Dr. Kasrai completed her residency at the University of Toronto and in 1999, she obtained her Plastic Surgery Fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC). Following, Dr. Kasrai attended Harvard University to obtain a Masters in Public Health with a focus on International Health. Dr. Kasrai is an Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of Toronto, one of the world's leading medical schools. This means that she teaches residents and students traditional and advanced techniques in surgery. Dr. Kasrai is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada and member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons. She regularly lectures at an national and international level for meetings of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Craniofacial-Cleft Palate Association and the British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons. For several years, she was also the Chief of Plastic Surgery at St. Joseph's Health Centre in Toronto, Ontario until November 2012. Much of her time at St. Joseph's was spent on overseeing a team of plastic surgeons who performed reconstructive plastic surgery on both adults and children, as well as performing hundreds of surgeries herself. Currently, she serves as the Elective Coordinator for residents and students in the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the same hospital.

• English
  • Persian

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1999)
  • Harvard University