Ratings for Dr. Kean B. Lawlor

I have now been treated by Dr. Lawlor for 9 years for my skin cancer. After being misdiagnosed in 2002 by another dermatologist, was told that I had Psoriasis but in fact I had skin cancer. I was treated for the incorrect diagnosis for many years before I knew what it really was which lead to many spots and tumors. On my fist apointment, Dr Lawlor confirmed just by looking that I did not have psoiasis and that it was skin cancer and confirmed this positive later with a biopsy. I trust Dr. Lawlor completely,he has an excellent bedside manner,super helpful, very friendly, informative, thorough and knowledgeable. He is smart, fun, energetic, enthusiastic - makes you feel comfortable and lets you ask questions instead of just rushing you off. He is great at giving you a treatment plan and making his patients feel as though they are in it together, rather than just outlining a list of things the patient should do. I highly reccommend Dr. Lawlor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I have been everywhere. UW, Everett clinic, Swedish, Virgina Maison, and no Dr. could figure out what was going on and most made it worst. One time seeing me and "presto" it was cured.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Kean B. Lawlor's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)