Ratings for Dr. Robert Tam

Dr. Tam is truly one of a kind. He was there at my birth and 43 years later I haven't seen another doctor that compares to him. He takes the time to know his patients and recommends the best remediation which isn’t always popping pills. He's one of those doctors that you can truly trust with your health. They need to add additional stars for him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Tam is always friendly and the staff are very helpful. I feel like he knows me personally and his diagnosis are reliable. Wait time to see him are random because of the nature of his first come, first serve visitations.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr Tam has been my doctor for over 20 years he's well experience and takes his time

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Wonderful Doctor - he has been my doctor for 50 years. Like my family.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

A great doctor and his staffs are very nice as well.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Tam has been my physician for the last 37 years. He is patient, kind and thoughtful. He is very professional and his bedside manners are what a doctors should be. He has treated all of my ailments with 100% success. I will truly miss him when he retires.They don't make doctors like Rob anymore.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Best Dr. ever... kindest heart...a true definition of a Dr who cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable. I was his patient since I was born.. .he has even given services that 99% Drs. would charge for. He gave me good advice on my back injury. Overall I would recommend you to Dr. Tam.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

This man is very conservative and has a very careful approach to medicine. Extremely knowledgable!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Truly a GOD sent. We will all feel the absense when he retires....

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Tam for many years and I intend to do so until the sad day when he retires. I appreciate his conservative approach to both procedures recommended and meds prescribed.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009