Ratings for Dr. Kristy L. Newton

There is no other Dr. Newton. She has been my physician for 30 some years. She delivered my child and became her doctor. I wish she could deliver my grandchildren. She is so knowledgable and understanding. She will be greatly missed. Thank you Dr. Newton for the gift of you. And thanks to her wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

The absolute best ever. She will be missed. They may have another Dr to occupy the office but she will never be replaced. So very sad for all the patients but wish her well.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Newton's for more years than I want to admit. I appreciate the fact that she takes the time to just sit and talk with me to discuss how things are going, not only relating to gyn issues but my overall wellbeing. She knows and cares about each of her patients, she will ask about your children and remembers them by name. She does the exam without an assistant in the room which is very comforting, it helps not to have a lot of people present when you feel so exposed. Her office staff is very friendly and helpful. It makes scheduling an appointment that normally is something to dread be as pleasant as it can be. I am comforted both by her knowledge and because of her compassion that she shows with every patient. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr. Newton delivered my brother, sister, and I and now my first son. She is amazing! I love her! She is always so caring and concerned if you have a question or problem. She never rushes your appointment up. Always asking how my children are doing. The only thing is that she doesnt deliver babies anymore. I got pregnant with my second son shortly after she retired and I was so disappointed. My second OB was horrible! She didnt compared to Dr. Newton. I will use her as a GYN until she retires (hopefully she wont any time soon)

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

The most wonderful OB/GYN EVER!! My only regret is that she retired from delivering babies. Nothing would have made me happier than to have her deliver every child of mine! Great staff. Great bedside manner. Very calm & capable.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I have been seeing Dr Newton for over 4 years now! She is wonderful, i love her. She always cares about her patients and it shows. The office staff is wonderful as well. Wonderful bed-side manner. I would recommend her to EVERYONE =) Thank you Dr Newton!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. Newton is by far the best doctor I have ever had. Plus, her staff is awesome! Dr. Newton never rushes you through an appointment and seems to always remember you every visit, which I feel is extremely important. I can't recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

When I was Dr. Newton's patient, she treated me great. She took the time to answer all my questions instead of rushing me out like most doctors I've seen. It was nice to have a doctor that seemed to honestly care about how I was doing.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Dr. Kristy L. Newton's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Powell, TN