Ratings for Dr. Bruce Comstock

Best chiropractor in the city! Knowledgeable and helpful. Professional. Has great "dad" jokes!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Bruce is extremely knowledgeable about how each area of your body works with and affects other areas of your body. He will take the time to explain what is causing you pain, and tells you exactly how to fix it.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

I've my appointment at 5:15 pm. I rush to get there from work and arrived at 5:10 pm. The staff didn't give me my appointment at 5:15 pm. Instead, she gives the 2 ladies who has 5:30 pm and 5:45 pm appointment to go in. I don't get to see Dr. Comstock until 6 pm when nobody is around. May be I am a male Asian men and she gives preference to female Canadian.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I've had small to severe back pain for the past 10 years or so and Dr. Bruce has helped me so much that I don't ever hesitate to go back or even recommend family and friends. Toula is also very helpful and friendly has his receptionist. Don't let the location fool you, Dr. Bruce is world class!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Incredibly knowledgeable and informative! Polite and empathetic to his patients needs.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr Comstock was recommended to me by a gym buddy when I was getting desperate not finding a doctor that could diagnose my problem. I have to say that he is an excellent clinician with a fine tuned sense for identifying a complicated musculoskeletal injury. I have a medical background myself and I can confidently say that I envy his expertise and clinical sence. Bravo, Dr Comstock and thank you.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr Comstock is so passionate about his job and truly cares about his clients. I would highly recommend him, he has helped me so much with issues from having major back problems to Sternocleidomastoid Syndrome , which he explained to me exactly what that was and why I feel like I have constant headaches , he is a fantastic Dr. Toula his receptionist is also very helpful and try her best to accommodate with appointments , they are a great team.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

More than just your average Chiropractor, Bruce always goes above and beyond to truly acknowledge any concerns and heal your pain. He is always so welcoming and friendly to all of his patients. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is in need of a very trustworthy, reliable and knowledgeable Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

He came up with convincing theory and approach to tackle my problems. I received treatments for half a year but my condition has actually gotten much worse because of it. He just told me he couldn't help me at the end.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

It seemed to be a wise doctor and I liked his attitude and his approach, but it didn't cure my pain.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015