Ratings for Dr. Bruce Comstock

Dr Comstock was recommended to me by a gym buddy when I was getting desperate not finding a doctor that could diagnose my problem. I have to say that he is an excellent clinician with a fine tuned sense for identifying a complicated musculoskeletal injury. I have a medical background myself and I can confidently say that I envy his expertise and clinical sence. Bravo, Dr Comstock and thank you.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr Comstock is so passionate about his job and truly cares about his clients. I would highly recommend him, he has helped me so much with issues from having major back problems to Sternocleidomastoid Syndrome , which he explained to me exactly what that was and why I feel like I have constant headaches , he is a fantastic Dr. Toula his receptionist is also very helpful and try her best to accommodate with appointments , they are a great team.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

More than just your average Chiropractor, Bruce always goes above and beyond to truly acknowledge any concerns and heal your pain. He is always so welcoming and friendly to all of his patients. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is in need of a very trustworthy, reliable and knowledgeable Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

He came up with convincing theory and approach to tackle my problems. I received treatments for half a year but my condition has actually gotten much worse because of it. He just told me he couldn't help me at the end.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

It seemed to be a wise doctor and I liked his attitude and his approach, but it didn't cure my pain.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Comstock is a very knowledgeable man who really cares about his employees. While his receptionist can be a bit intimidating at first she is really a nice woman. Dr. Comstock helped me immensely with lower back issues and some joint pains.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr Comstock is amazing. Very knowledgeable and patient. Has helped me dramatically. If you want a Chiro who knows his trade and understands his patients, Dr Comstock is the one for you. He avoids annoying cracking and manipulations. He is a visionary in terms of his techniques. You need to look past the location and very unprofessional receptionist.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Dr. Comstock is a superb expert on how to help people with muscular skeletal pain. He is a genuinely nice person.After your visit with him you are feeling much better. He is an idealist and very special human being. I recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

With in 15 seconds of taking my shirt off I felt I had looked into the eyes of God. Dr. Comstock immediately identified the torn muscle that had been causing agonizing and crippling pain that my previous Dr. was blind to and causing more pain with each visit by ripping it apart further and further with long deep massage sessions, repetitive violent adjustment attempts 3 times a week and high volume EMS Acupuncture. Within the first visit my pain dropped 6o% and with in 6 weeks it was gone. You will not regret a single thing if you decide to take advantage of the expertise of this chiropractor. And he is a great guy to boot.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Very knowledgeable,friendly and helpful. The receptionist is prompt and detailed. You will not go wrong choosing Dr. Comstock as your chiropractor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012