Ratings for Dr. Jong L. Chen

He has a overload of patients and it's because he's a great doctor his office is a little messy but he's so knowledgeable.his staff remembers you and family .they've all been great I've had chronic kidney stones 6 times and every time this doctor has fixed me up in two days I drive from Redding to him now because he's the best..

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Terrible doctor! The office is always overbooked and they do not honor the appointment time. The wait is over an hour to two. After they room the patients, it would take forever before the doctor come. He would come in, mumbling then walked away to go see another patient. His staff would always have to chase him all over the office. He is very old and forgetful, fall asleep while seeing his patients.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

for the person who loves him. You shouldnt need it blasted 5 times. this means he messed up at least 4 times. And how much pain were you in through out this? A lot i bet! This doctor isnt very good. He will mess up and then make the patient wait to be taken out of pain for quite a while and just let them suffer. You shouldnt need to have the same stones zapped so many times. Beware of this doctor he is bad for your health!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I saw Dr. Chen for kidney stones. I did wait a while in in his office, but I was pleased once I saw him. He was knowledgeable, explained everything, showed concern for my pain and scheduled me to have them taken care of right away. Overall, I was happy with his service.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

My husband saw Dr. Chen for over 3 years for Kidney stones. There was never a reason given for the stones, my husband and I have xrays that Dr. Chen had taken that have large and I mean large. Almost the size of a soft balls, he said they were stones. Little did we know that it was cancer, agresive testicualr cancer that was spreading. And by the time another Dr had found it they have diagnosed my husband as terminal. He will die. All other Dr.'s call the "stones" obvious cancer masses.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

I love this man !! he has blasted my kidney stone 5 times and he is always very concerned. he found a tumor in my neck as well even when my reg dr. said it was nothing . i have sent my brother to him recently and he thinks that he is great as well . i higly reccomment this doctor

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

I was very disappointed when we went to this doctor's office. The staff was unprofessional & the place was not clean. Also, the urologist spilled my mother's urine sample on him and the floor and all he did was throw paper towels on the floor. That is unacceptable. I will not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Dr. Jong L. Chen's Credentials

• Kaohsiung (Takau) Med Coll, Kaohsiung, Taiwan (385-01 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1968)