Ratings for Dr. Urelaine R. Simon

Always very friendly,listens to concerns, and goes to great lengths to solve health problems. Nurses return calls in a timely matter, been a patient for years.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I went thru two tuff pregnancies and she was right there with me!! A Preemie and a MC. I highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I was very pleased with my experiences with Dr. Simon. She has provided care to my elderly mother for the past 2 years and I cannot say enough about how wonderful she has been to my Mother and our family. She is very patient and has the best bedside manner I have ever seen. I would not only recommend her to all that I know, but I have since changed to her for my care as well.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

This is my favorite doctor. I have been her patient for more than 7 years and have always had a good experience. She has delivered all of my grandchildren and take care of me and my 2 daughters.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Very satisfied. I would recommend this doctor highly. Great office and doctor spent plenty of time and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I chose to use Dr. Simon after having used another doctor for many years. I chose Dr. Simon because as a nurse i had had an opportunity to see her interact and take care of her patients first hand. She delivered my 3rd baby and has since done surgery on me. I have always been more than satisfied with my care. I recommend highly!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

This was the worst Dr I have ever seen! She completely disregarded my concerns over what has been and still is a difficult and very high-risk pregnancy! I saw her 3 times, and every time she asked why I wasn't happy...there is a huge difference between being happy and concerned after 10 years of infertility and heartache! After I left her office and found my new Dr. (who is wonderful) I found out that she never even ran the tests that my condition requires, thankfully everything has been okay and no harm was done. She is a very uncaring doctor and I do not recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

She circumcised my son when he was 2 days old. She was done very quickly (which was scary enough) then when I saw the job shed done I almost threw up. She absolutely ****ed him. He had to be seen by a pediatric surgeon who had to redo the circumcision. She came into the room my wife, son, family, and myself were at and hounded me for the money. Then she followed me thru the hospital until i paid her!!!! Very rude lady. She had her mind hung on money and not the baby she was ****ing. That woman needs to lose her license!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I was yelled at, hung up on, lied to, and then refused to be given the name of the person I was talking to. When I typed out a page complaint and drove 45 minutes to talk to the doctor about what had happened she refused to even see me. The reason she wouldn't see me was supposedly because I had changed my care to her "biggest rival". Did they really think I would stay after her office staff yelled at me? I have never encountered an office as unprofessional as Dr. Simon's.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr. Simon is a very professional ob/gyn physician. Her office staff is very polite and professional. She recently used the Davinci Robotics during a surgical procedure I had and I was very impressed with the outcome. My recovery has been easy and I definitely recommend her for any ob/gyn services.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Urelaine R. Simon's Credentials

• Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37208 (Grad. 1998)

Amerigroup