Ratings for Dr. Galina Karpenko

Dr Karpenko is as good as it gets out there , always professional and caring . Extremely knowledgable - she makes you feel comfortable and thanks to her - we are now expecting a baby ! I would recommend her to anyone in a heart bit

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I can't say enough positive things about my experience with Doctor Karpenko and the staff. The office manager was very helpful with dealing with insurance , which took away the stress and Dr Karpenko was very knowledgeable and supportive throughout all the stages of the IVF process. She answered all of my questions and returned my calls promptly ! My husband and I were treated with kindness and respect. I would recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

The office stuff and Dr Karpenko made me feel completely comfortable, I started with annual check ups and then went trough the IVF cycle . I have never been treated so kindly at a doctor’s office. Everyone was extremely helpful, cheerful and kind!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr Karpenko and her stuff were so helpful and made me feel at ease with every procedures. They made me feel comfortable and safe with what's going on! Always available to provide answers and to follow up on my results. They are truly miracle workers. I had recommended the office to several of my friends who are very happy with their experience as well. I just can't thank dr Karpenko enough!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I had the best experience with Dr Karpenko. She is the most attentive, helpful and knowledgeable doctor that I have come across. She literally Gave me a life ! She is the best !

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Karpenko! She is the best doctor I have ever had. She is so incredibly knowledgeable, and she really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Karpenko is really special. She has such a gift for sharing information in a way that you will understand it. She cares about who you are and what your story is. She is encouraging and supportive. I could ask as many questions as I needed. She called me at night and even on weekends when I needed to get info from her. The staff at the office was warm and friendly and helpful. I got to know them all by name. Dr. Karpenko is so comforting and I couldn't have wished for a better experience. When people ask me about her I just say, some people were meant to be doctors and she is one of them!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Karpenko is a wonderful doctor. She is a very professional, knowledgeable, extremely patient and a very caring person. Her staff is great. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Excellent bedside manners. Always returns calls. Great staff. Only con is the long wait to see Dr K at almost every appt but she's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I love Dr. Karpenko. I started seeing her a few years ago just for annual checkups. Then, when my husband and I wanted to have a baby, we discussed conception. While I was trying to conceive, I had some questions, and she was very quick to return phone calls and discuss my concerns. Right when I found out I was pregnant, I had some spotting, and Dr. Karpenko saw me THAT DAY. She confirmed my pregnancy and put me on some extra hormones to support the pregnancy. She monitored me and saw me the next week (the spotting had stopped) and two weeks thereafter when we heard the heartbeat. Since she doesn't deliver, I am switching doctors for the duration of my pregnancy, but I can't thank Dr. Karpenko enough for her help and support. She has excellent bedside manner and is so knowledgeable and willing to take the time to answer all your questions. I am looking forward to seeing her again post-pregnancy.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014