Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nicholas R. Taweel

Dr. Taweel was extremely professional and knowledgable. He understood and addressed my issues quickly. As a result, and with his guidance, I was able to complete my first marathon with less pain. His input undoubtedly help with my 2nd place finish within my age group. Thank Dr. Taweel Macie Hawthorne

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable with remarkable credentials. He easily diagnosed and treated my problem. Dr. Taweel is a kind and caring physician. I would recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Taweel seemed competent during the appointment. Because my issue may not have been severe, his engagement with my x-rays seemed cursory. However, he did offer practice advice and input for how to recovery from an injury. Overall, the office has a nice atmosphere and was punctual.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

The staff are probably more knowledgeable than this MD. I'm in the healthcare field and his credentials are impressive, but he is far from it. He has a way of providing an answer with out actually answering you. Very arrogant and you feel very rushed and as a result, your care suffers from his incompetence. He must have rushed through my MRI results, didn't accurately read them, then tried to cover up his mistakes with a cast. Thank goodness I listened to my physical therapist and coworkers & went for a second opinion.Be cautious when under his care.

Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Nicholas R. Taweel's response
Dear Patient, We apologize for your experience and would love the chance to speak with you to discuss your concerns further. If interested, please contact us directly at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute

Submitted April 3, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable, accommodating and friendly!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Taweel is caring, compassionate, personable, professional and above all - knowledgeable! From the first visit until the last visit, I knew I was in very capable hands. He listens to patient input and explains the treatment course clearly and concisely. Matt, his assistant, is friendly, helpful and efficient. I am also grateful for the physical therapy at Rothman. I had great care and a great outcome. Thanks so much! Back on my feet and back to work!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

As usual with the Rothman Docs... after being treated, I feel great! I came to see Dr. Nicholas R. Taweel for a severe radiating pain in my left ankle. He listened to me, prescribed treatment, helped my body to heal and I am ready to take the next step or more like thousands! Matt, Dr.'s Phys. Assist. adds to the spectacular care and professionalism of this group, he is always positive, personable and ready to help ... I am now moving forward (and in any direction) without pain! Thank you... thank you!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Taweel is the consummate professional. He is knowledgeable, caring and personable. I have already recommended him to two other people. Matt, RN was equally efficient, likable and utterly professional. Thank you for a great outcome and a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Wonderful experience, helpful, concerned and knowledgeable. Dr. Taweel listened to all my concerns with many suggestions and interventions offered.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I honestly do not see where all these 5 star reviews are coming from. Like others, my appointment was so fast, and Taweel was very condescending. Did not explain anything that was going on with my foot. No solution given. Very dissapointed in the whole 'Rothman' experience.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Dr. Nicholas R. Taweel's response
Dear Patient, We apologize for your less than satisfactory experience and would love the opportunity to discuss your concerns further. If interested, please contact us directly at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute

Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Nicholas R. Taweel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nicholas Taweel received his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in 1991. He also received a Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the Massachusetts General Hospital Institute, a Masters in Physical Therapy from Hahnemann University, and a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Temple University. A native of Philadelphia, he is a graduate of Central High School. Dr. Taweel completed four years of comprehensive residency training in podiatric medicine and surgery at the Albert Einstein Medical Center. He is board certified and re-certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Taweel lectures extensively, holding adjunct faculty appointments at Columbia, Arcadia, Drexel, and Widener Universities. His clinical interests include treatment of athletes, fracture care, foot biomechanics, orthotics, and occupational medicine.

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1991)