Ratings for Dr. Nicholas R. Taweel

Dr. Taweel is caring, compassionate, personable, professional and above all - knowledgeable! From the first visit until the last visit, I knew I was in very capable hands. He listens to patient input and explains the treatment course clearly and concisely. Matt, his assistant, is friendly, helpful and efficient. I am also grateful for the physical therapy at Rothman. I had great care and a great outcome. Thanks so much! Back on my feet and back to work!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

As usual with the Rothman Docs... after being treated, I feel great! I came to see Dr. Nicholas R. Taweel for a severe radiating pain in my left ankle. He listened to me, prescribed treatment, helped my body to heal and I am ready to take the next step or more like thousands! Matt, Dr.'s Phys. Assist. adds to the spectacular care and professionalism of this group, he is always positive, personable and ready to help ... I am now moving forward (and in any direction) without pain! Thank you... thank you!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Taweel is the consummate professional. He is knowledgeable, caring and personable. I have already recommended him to two other people. Matt, RN was equally efficient, likable and utterly professional. Thank you for a great outcome and a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Wonderful experience, helpful, concerned and knowledgeable. Dr. Taweel listened to all my concerns with many suggestions and interventions offered.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I honestly do not see where all these 5 star reviews are coming from. Like others, my appointment was so fast, and Taweel was very condescending. Did not explain anything that was going on with my foot. No solution given. Very dissapointed in the whole 'Rothman' experience.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Dr. Nicholas R. Taweel

Dr. Nicholas R. Taweel's response
Dear Patient, We apologize for your less than satisfactory experience and would love the opportunity to discuss your concerns further. If interested, please contact us directly at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute

Submitted August 15, 2016

Misdiagnosed until Dr Taweel found my sinus tarsi syndrome. It was missed by two other doctors and I wasted 8 months with them. I never heard of it before. He elimated 90% of my pain almost immediately with one injection and made changes in my runnng shoes. I have been fine ever since.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr. Taweel was the only doctor that helped me. All the other doctors in my area wanted to do was surgery. He modified my orthotechs, recommended a different sneaker, and gave me daily exercises. I am now back at the gym and can even jog. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

So thankful to Dr. Taweel for introducing me to the Alfredson's Protocol to strengthen and heal my achilles. His in office demonstration, knowledge and confidence of the eccentric loading provided the best therapy. After 6 weeks, I am cleared to return to running and Ironman training. Staff and overall experience is the tops.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Phenomenal experience at Dr. Taweels. Strongly recommend to anyone looking for excellent, thorough care. Exceptional staff, exceptional service!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I had two visits with Dr. Taweel. It was a pleasure to have such good service. His assistant Matt was very upbeat. That is very important to me. I would highly recommend Dr. Taweel to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Nicholas R. Taweel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nicholas Taweel received his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in 1991. He also received a Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the Massachusetts General Hospital Institute, a Masters in Physical Therapy from Hahnemann University, and a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Temple University. A native of Philadelphia, he is a graduate of Central High School. Dr. Taweel completed four years of comprehensive residency training in podiatric medicine and surgery at the Albert Einstein Medical Center. He is board certified and re-certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Taweel lectures extensively, holding adjunct faculty appointments at Columbia, Arcadia, Drexel, and Widener Universities. His clinical interests include treatment of athletes, fracture care, foot biomechanics, orthotics, and occupational medicine.

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1991)