Ratings for Dr. Jerry Pinto

My first experience with Dr pinto was great! He was thorough in discussing my diagnosis and treatment. The girls in the office area were very pleasant and high spirited.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Pinto was very helpful during my consultation with him. He took the time and effort to throughly explain what I needed to do to help me with my sleep apnea. His employes were also helpful in the decision making of where to get my new cpap and supplies from. They obtained the authorization I needed from my insurance to secure my financial problems. I highly recommend Doctor Pinto and his associates.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I found my initial visit with Dr. Pinto a complete waste of time and money. Dr. pinto entered the treatment room said hello and shared his plan for me. All of this without speaking to me asking me usual questions such as what is the problem? and how long have you been experiencing this? He immediately told me that I had to stop sleeping during the day so that I could sleep at night. I tried to share my problem but he would not have it. He saw that I was overweight and immediately made a diagnosis. If he had allow me to speak, I would have informed him that I have had sleeping problems since 1967 and back then I was thin and never slept during the day. Not only was I disappointed with his office manner, I became livid when I read the patient visit summary. He wrote that he answered all my questions and listed things he allegedly discussed with me. At no time did he discuss 95% of these. I cancelled my next visit and do not plan on ever going back there. People talk negatively about the VA but in my 15+ years of seeing VA doctors I have never experienced what I experienced with Dr. Pinto. I hope other patients have better results.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Pinto has helped my father with his COPD. I felt very confident of his knowledge and care. I will recommend him strongly.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Dr Pinto did have an office in the Orlando area. He did not leave his practice in Orlando to practice on Melbourne. These two offices have nothing to do with each other. Not the same company and not the same practice. Before people speak bad about Dr Pinto they need to know what they are talking about.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

My husband was treated for sleep apnea by Dr. Pinto when he had an office in Orlando. Dr. Pinto left the area to practice in Melborne FL and we were not notified of the move. In addition, when I called his Melborne office to get my husbands medical records, I was told to call the Orlando office. That number is no longer in service. I was also told that Dr. Pinto has no records from any of his previous patients.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

This doctor is a Sleep Disorder specialist that is treating my Apnea. A family friend had sleep apnea and went to another doctor in 2 visits (1 initial, 1 sleep test) to get the CPAP machine to help his apnea. I went to Dr. Pinto and it is going to take 5 visits. I just finished the 3rd visit which was simply to get my results and make another appointment. I had to pay for that. In the past I usually get a call with the results and they tell me that I need to make a follow-up appointment. I thought this visit was completely unessecary. Just another way to pull more money from you.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007