You may also like

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

She was rude and didn't aknowledge that my kid is very sick and refused to do the testing that my child needs! Completely disregarded the two other pediatricians opions and I Would not recommend this doctor and will never go back because my child is still very sick and she just sent us on our way with no testing or anything to find further info.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I love Dr Kiddoo. She has been my daughters urologist ever since she was 12 days old and we found out there was a problem with her ureter. She has always listened to my concerns and had even answered my emails whenever I have had concerns. She has done two of my daughters surgeries and no complications and she was there and supportive. Needless to say she is the best doctor I have ever had :)

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Darcie has been my son's Doctor since before he was born and did his surgery when he was three. She is the best

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr kiddoo is so amazing! My son just had surgery and any questions I have, she said just get me paged during evening or weekends and has answered everything for us. She truly is an amazing dr. My son needed to quickly be seen a few days after and her office called and she quickly seen him before her surgerys for the day. Hands down all 5's haven't ever had to wait long like other drs and she came before and after surgery to see and explain everything to us. Staff was really great to work with. Thank you very much for seeing my son and taking such great care of him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

Dr. Darcie Kiddoo was fabulous with both appointments and surgery. She was great with my son and very helpful at explaining things for myself and my husband. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

I totally agree with all the "Positive" comments about Dr. Kiddoo. She showed compassion and gave our family lots of time in our appointment to answer our questions and concerns. She alleviated all our anxiety with our son's surgery and met with us right after the surgery to give us an update. We were referred to Dr. Kiddoo for both our sons and I couldn't have asked for better care. She is hands down a professional specialist! Thanks for all you've done for us.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

She is absolutely awful. She had no idea what was wrong with my son. Made a guess and gave me papers to sign for SURGERY!!!! I was left with way more questions then answers. Got a second opinion only to find out it wasn't anything near what I had come to her suspecting it was. I would NEVER refer anyone to her. Oh and before that her staff gave me crap for being 5 minutes late (the clinic is near impossible to get to) and then I waited an hour to be seen.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I hope to see my son like her. She is very helpful. More than a physician she is a mother and fell by us.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

Dr. Darcie Kiddoo's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She's an amazing Dr. She was helpful and answered all our questions and listened to our concerns. She is great with kids "

December 14, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "She was rude and didn't aknowledge that my kid is very sick and refused to do the testing that my child needs! Completely disregarded the two other pediatrician..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son was born with hypospadias and index ended testes. Was referred to her and she did an awesome job and was always there to answer questions."

October 23, 2014