Ratings for Dr. Darcie Kiddoo

Dr. Kiddoo has been treating our son since he was 6mo old. He's now 7 and thriving. She's knowledgable, personable, and attentive.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Is a grate Doctor my oldest son was referred to her by our family doctor we did not know our son preferred a male doctor but before hand she caught on he was extremely shy and asked if he preferred a male doctor and he said yes but before leaving the clinic I had a question regarding my other son and she looked in to my questions and concerns and is going to see him soon.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Just ok. Spent most of our time waiting for over an hour, then talking to her assistant about my child's symptoms. She spent only a few minutes speaking to me, felt like a waste of time.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

She's an amazing Dr. She was helpful and answered all our questions and listened to our concerns. She is great with kids

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

She was rude and didn't aknowledge that my kid is very sick and refused to do the testing that my child needs! Completely disregarded the two other pediatricians opions and I Would not recommend this doctor and will never go back because my child is still very sick and she just sent us on our way with no testing or anything to find further info.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

My son was born with hypospadias and index ended testes. Was referred to her and she did an awesome job and was always there to answer questions.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I love Dr Kiddoo. She has been my daughters urologist ever since she was 12 days old and we found out there was a problem with her ureter. She has always listened to my concerns and had even answered my emails whenever I have had concerns. She has done two of my daughters surgeries and no complications and she was there and supportive. Needless to say she is the best doctor I have ever had :)

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Darcie has been my son's Doctor since before he was born and did his surgery when he was three. She is the best

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr kiddoo is so amazing! My son just had surgery and any questions I have, she said just get me paged during evening or weekends and has answered everything for us. She truly is an amazing dr. My son needed to quickly be seen a few days after and her office called and she quickly seen him before her surgerys for the day. Hands down all 5's haven't ever had to wait long like other drs and she came before and after surgery to see and explain everything to us. Staff was really great to work with. Thank you very much for seeing my son and taking such great care of him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

Dr. Darcie Kiddoo was fabulous with both appointments and surgery. She was great with my son and very helpful at explaining things for myself and my husband. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013