Ratings for Dr. Darcie Kiddoo

After surgery she was available to answer questions day and night. My son had smajor swelling and pulled his stent. Living out of town she stayed in touch via cell phone and kept my anxiety and stress under control. I was beyond thankful for this. She cares about the job she is doing and the patients she attends to.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Excellent. Great communication, empathetic, informative, easy to talk to. Thank-you for seeing our family Dr. Kiddoo. I am a physician and I know how awful this website is. The fact that you have such awesome reviews, what with all the unhappy negative people out there ready to put up an anonymous review really means you deserve 6/5.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Amazing doctor. So helpful and willing to answer all questions. Very approachable.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Excellent doctor very friendly and considerate listens to your concerns and answers them thoroughly

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Best urologist Dr @ U of A hands down She's treated my son since he was a baby.He is now 16 and doin well.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Kiddoo has been treating our son since he was 6mo old. He's now 7 and thriving. She's knowledgable, personable, and attentive.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Is a grate Doctor my oldest son was referred to her by our family doctor we did not know our son preferred a male doctor but before hand she caught on he was extremely shy and asked if he preferred a male doctor and he said yes but before leaving the clinic I had a question regarding my other son and she looked in to my questions and concerns and is going to see him soon.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Just ok. Spent most of our time waiting for over an hour, then talking to her assistant about my child's symptoms. She spent only a few minutes speaking to me, felt like a waste of time.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

She's an amazing Dr. She was helpful and answered all our questions and listened to our concerns. She is great with kids

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

She was rude and didn't aknowledge that my kid is very sick and refused to do the testing that my child needs! Completely disregarded the two other pediatricians opions and I Would not recommend this doctor and will never go back because my child is still very sick and she just sent us on our way with no testing or anything to find further info.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015