Ratings for Dr. William B. Smithy

Staff were very pleasant. Dr. Smithy left me with complications after resection.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I was first impressed when he spent a full hour with me, during my first interview. He saw me every day of my hospital stay. He answered every question. Being nervous having the surgery, he put my mind at ease. The surgery went well and recovery went as he described. I would have him operate on any friend or family member.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Smithy performed difficult surgury on me, which other doctors told me,"tumor not operable" and I had a few days to live. Dr. Smithy removed malignante tumor with no difficulty. and that was over a year ago. He's our hero. Professionalism, proficiency, medical knowledge, and compassion makes Dr. Smithy the best in his field.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Explained everything to me and surgery was performed without any complications. Was released from hospital early. Excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

I like Dr. Smithy's calmness. Took his time with me, very informative and reassuring attitude.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Non emergent surgery done without my approval or consent seven days following a critical surgical procedure in hospital. No follow up following release. Necessary to have corrective surgery for complications six months later by another surgeon at another hospital. Have suffered feelings of depression due to permanent loss of some phyical ability and deformity.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2005

Dr. William B. Smithy's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental