Ratings for Dr. Graham Michael

Dr Graham Michaels. Is an awesome & knowledgeable & supporting. Dr. If I knew where he was practicing. I'd go to him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

A caring person who made himself available at any hour He truly looked at the whole person not just the current issue

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Friend, intelligent ethical amazing Dr. loss to all patients,staff

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Here's what happened to the undoubtedly awesome Dr. Graham Michael. So many people (myself included) were eternally grateful to him for transforming our lives. A heroin addict approached him for a repeat of Seroquel. In good faith, Dr Michael filled the request believing it to be for a preexisting issue. The patient then took a staggering 20,000mg of the drug washed down with alcohol. He died (despite both the Seroquel and alcohol alone not being enough to fatally inflict damage), and guess who was hauled over the coals. The most compassionate, caring and thorough doctor in the whole region. Since this debacle, he quit the James and West practice - last I saw him he was working full time for QLD Health at the Gayndah hospital as a locum. I strongly suggest Dr. John Morgan as a replacement for him at James and West - same dedication.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Can anyone shed light on the whereabouts of Dr Graham Michaels? Last known practicing @ James & West 7 Day Medical Centre. However since he left that surgery over 12 months ago, I keep hitting dead ends when I try to locate him or where he ,ight be practicing now. This brings me great frustration as he was treating my terminal medical condition and I'm at a loss to find another G.P. who can continue treating me correctly, or in the manner in which Dr Michaels treated my rare terminal medical condition. Please if anyone knows where or how I'm able to find and contact him it would relieve me of the huge angst I feel since he left his last place of practice. Please contact me via e-mail @ quaidee11@gmail.com ASAP if anyone can help me locate him, I would be most greatful and appreciative. It's brought me huge stress and anxiety that I cannot find him. Please, if you can help, contact me immediately?? Thank you in advance.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

fabulous doctor the best ive been too. I started going to Dr Michaels when i moved to Crows Nest then when he moved we tracked him down and went to him again. He always explained things to us so that we could understand. Love to know where he is now and how to contact him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Graham is a fabulous doctor.When I rang today to check his hours of availability I was told he was no longer working at the surgery. Has he gone to another practice? I was told they didn't know where he had gone. Does anyone know if he has moved to another practice? HELP

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

I've been seeing Dr Michael for a few months & he's one of the best doctors I've encountered. I agree with the other poster's comments about being a first rate diagnostician, he picked up on a few issues other doctors ignored & ordered followup tests. He's good at explaining things. The only downside is everybody wants to see him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

As an international academic new to Toowoomba, I was very grateful to have been able to have Dr Michael as my doctor. Especially since this was by chance and my estimation of the impersonal nature often experienced when seeing GPs. His knowledge was thorough and his empathetic nature a breath of fresh air.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Graham was a very real person and treated me and my family like people, not patients, he has always been respectful of our decisions & made us feel welcome.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009