Ratings for Dr. Terence Than

He truly cares for me as his patient which is uncommon with many GPs. And so hardworking, is he ever not at the clinic?

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Of all the dentists I've ~ever~ gone to, Dr Then is without equal. Going to the dentist is a nerve-wracking affair at the best of times, and after being in misery for almost a month, I asked nearly everyone I know if they had a dentist to recommend. Over a dozen coworkers of my husband see Dr. Then, and ~all~ gave glowing reviews. I called on Monday - and as soon as they heard I was having a problem they were able to wiggle things around to get me in by Wednesday! He's skilled at his job, quick and kind, and incredibly gentle. Even better, his staff is just as amazing! Kind, quick, gentle, and highly trained - what else could a person want from a dentist? And to have a staff that from the receptionist through all the hygienists be just as professional and kind is really amazing. Dr Then will be my go-to dentist from now on, and I'll be sending my family and friends to him as well.

Submitted October 24, 2012

He can be helpful at times to treat general illnesses

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007